14| i would sell my left nut for it

Semi-edited & Mature themes ahead  *A/N: I'm really sorry for the slow updates, but I've been finding my story so boring lately that I kept re-writing chapters—seriously, I think this was my fourth draft for this chapter

Semi-edited & Mature themes ahead *A/N: I'm really sorry for the slow updates, but I've been finding my story so boring lately that I kept re-writing chapters—seriously, I think this was my fourth draft for this chapter.*

Two things happened after Friday night:

1) I've come to the conclusion that I am so possessive over Aidin that it drives me fucking insane. I don't know what happened—well, actually, I know what happened. Hell, I witnessed it. I did things with Aidin that two normal best friends of twelve years wouldn't do. I kissed her. Tasted her.

I want to do it again.

2) I realized that my best friend broke my dick. See, she ruined me for other women out there. How? I can only get off at the thought of her. This is exactly what I was afraid of, that my best friend would become my go-to. That the thought of her would be the only thing I'd need to come and nothing else would feel the same.

Too fucking late. I knew it was a bad idea from the start, but Aidin knew how to push my buttons and by the time I realized it, I was already buried deep inside her.

Did I say that I want to do it again? So bad? Like, I-would-sell-my-left-nut-for-it-bad?

Unfortunately for me, she left the next morning. That's when I realized those two things. I realized that I can't be near my best friend without thinking about bending her over the kitchen island. And that from then on, something changed.

I've avoided her anytime I could because while she was being casual, a war between my mind and dick is happening—my mind only wins when I'm not around Aidin.

I had a plan—no, I still have the plan, I'm just taking a different approach since I got off-track the second I gave in to the temptation of boning my best friend. Same plan, different approaches, and hopefully—my expected outcome.

—————

"My bed or yours?" I murmur against her skin.

"Both. Any. Everywhere. Just please be inside me."

I chuckle softly at her plea. I plant my lips on hers, stumbling through our condo until we bump into a surface. I lift her on the kitchen island and slip my tongue inside her mouth. She makes that sound that drives both my mind and dick insane. I slowly unzip her dress from the front, aching to see the mark I left on her.

It's fading, the colours are slowly dissolving into her skin. I trail my tongue over the fading mark, triggering a wave of goosebumps on her skin. I suck the area, occasionally nipping it until it returned to its rightful colour. "Why are you so obsessed with that?"

I don't answer and nuzzle my nose up her jaw, leaving tiny kisses at its wake. Truthfully, I don't have anything to say, I just love the idea of having something of mine on her.