12| i am in trouble

Semi-edited *A/N: Sorry I died, my brain went on lockdown ever since I wrote the previous chapter

Semi-edited *A/N: Sorry I died, my brain went on lockdown ever since I wrote the previous chapter.*

I AM IN TROUBLE

My mind is repeatedly chanting that over and over like a broken clock. I don't know why I thought letting Kian be the one to have sex with me after a year of deprivation was smart. Let me tell you: IT WASN'T SMART. Because now? I totally understand how the girls after Kian blew their brains out.

As much as I hate to admit, he was right—come on, his ego is big enough. He is a drug. A drug that's in my system and the only way to remove him is by bleeding or flushing out. Except, I don't want to do that. I want more. More with him. No—damn it, I just want him. I'm like an addict on withdrawals and it's not fun at all.

I'm in the gym, lifting weights for my shoulders and legs. All this excess energy inside me needs to be spent somehow, and it's been a while since I've gone to the gym—because I quit and all. I'm grunting due to the density of the weights, my stomach tensed as I exert my arms upward in a repeated motion.

How will I ever face Kian again? After all the things he did to my body and then some? Answer: I can't ever face Kian ever again. I'm planning to become a permanent resident at this gym.

Beside me, my phone rings. I gently lower the weights, using my shirt to wipe the beads of sweat that formed on my forehead. My heart skips a beat at the thought that it may be Kian. I flip it over so that the screen is facing me, but disappointment fills my eyes as I sigh, "Ellie".

"Don't act too excited, Aidin," Ellie teases.

"What's up?" I say after gushing down some water. I sit on the ground, extending my legs out to start my cooldown.

"Soooo. Clark told me what happened."

I roll my eyes, reaching for my toes. "Of course, he did."

"Obviously, Clark is my bitch, he does whatever I say," she says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world and I hereby should not question it. "Anyway, according to him, Kian said something about fucking?"

She leaves the sentence in the air, expecting me to fill it in but I don't. No one heard—the party was too loud for anyone to hear what he whispered in my ear. Clark was just near enough to hear snippets of it and I want it to stay that way.

Most of the time, Kian's sex-capades with a girl are broadcasted throughout campus faster than an STD can be transmitted. Knowing that, it makes our night. . .special. Because it's only between me and him.

"How hot was that?" she squeals. "You got the boy wrapped around your finger."

"We're not talking about this."

"Oh come on, A! You got Kian all hot and bothered for you, I need details," Ellie whines. "Tell me, did you guys do it?"

"No," I lie.