10| meet me halfway

Semi-edited

Semi-edited

Kian has more self-control than I had thought. All this week, I've been trying to tempt him into agreeing with my proposition. See, kissing him proved we have attraction and desire between us. I figured giving him a little push would help.

Exhibit one: I did not wear a top after my run. So, I was eating breakfast with only a sports bra—breaking his house rule about always having a shirt on whenever we're out of our rooms. Kian eyed me in suspicion the whole time, while I just shrugged. He seemed to have caught on with my endeavours and he, too, took his top off. My eyebrows jumped to my hairline. However, instead of admitting defeat, I teased him. "Are you trying to make me jump you, Grey?"

"Are you?" he said.

"Definitely."

Anyway, that didn't work, because Kian needled his shirt through my head to cover me up. Of course, I gave him my famous scowl. We ate and left for class. A total fail. However, I'm not one to deter after a single failure.

Exhibit two: I tricked him into going to Victoria's Secret with me, but I was full-on teasing him this time.

"Hmm, isn't this such a cute pair Kian?" I raised a lacy red thong along with its bra companion. "Easy to rip out too."

He rolled his eyes as if to make him seem nonchalance but I saw my effect on him. Particularly the imminent bulge in his pants. Two minutes later, I felt a low whisper against my ear. "You're not fucking winning this, West. Let's go."

With that, he dragged me out of the store and didn't talk to me for the whole day.

Exhibit three: it was my turn to cook dinner. I did. But, with a change of attire. I wore a silky mini beige dress that makes my boobs look amazing.

"Where' you going?" he snorted.

"Nowhere," I smiled sweetly. "Just wanted to wear something nice."

"To hell with that," he grumbled. "This isn't gonna work, moron."

"Hmm," I leaned down on the table, giving him an eagle-view of my breasts. I smirked when I saw him eye them. "You think so?"

His hand tightened around the fork he was holding and glared at me.

So yup. All of my three attempts failed. He's just not budging. However, I have my last resort and it's about to play out today. It's Friday and there's a party at Remi's house again. I'm wearing the most revealing dress I have. It's a short, black, with a deep v-cut at the front that makes me look significantly good that no one would focus on how short I am.

"Nadina. What the fuck are you wearing?" Kian snaps. I grimace at the mention of my first name. Nadina. I never liked it, that's why I shortened my name to 'Aidin'. I look at Kian at the corner of my mirror—I'm in my bathroom—and see that he's leaning on the door frame with a hard look on his face.