ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔻𝕣. 𝔸𝕣𝕕𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

Rosabelle's POV

When we arrive at the hospital, Dr. Ardmore wanted to put me and Andy into different rooms; but I wanted to be with Andy. Dr. Ardmore nodded and we were put in Room #7.

We spent a few hours when it was more than one day; we were talking until we heard a noise, we ran to look at the window and we saw Chucky climbing up the stairs.

I'm scared of what Chucky will do to us, especially my little brother. But I promise I will always protect my little brother no matter what, and that includes Chucky.

Andy ran to the door, jumping up and down, getting scared. "Help us! Help us! Dr. Ardmore, Chucky's here!" Andy yelled in scared and in panic, trying to get Dr. Ardmore here to help us.

I was also running to the door, jumping up and down, getting scared. "Help us! Help us, Dr. Ardmore!" I was also yelling in scared to get Dr. Ardmore to help us.

We stopped for a bit, we went to the window, and we see that Chucky is still going upstairs.

"Help us! He's here to kill me and Rosie!" Andy said being scared.

Dr. Ardmore came to our door, and we pushed a chair, we were scared.

"He's here! Chucky's here!" Andy pushed the chair to the door with my help.

Dr. Ardmore looks around the room, he doesn't believe us.

"I don't see anybody." Dr. Ardmore said.

Me and Andy hopped onto the chair.

"But, Dr. Ardmore! Chucky's here, and he's going to kill us." I said being scared.

He looks and grabbed our hands before he left.

"But, Chucky really is here Dr. Ardmore, and he's going to kill us!" I talked at the same time as my brother.

"But Chucky is here, and he's going to kill me!" Andy talked at the same time as me.

Andy turns around and looks at me, he started crying, and I wanted to make him feel better.

"Come here." I said, tearing up.

Andy hugged me really tightly, I hugged him really tightly. I don't want anyone to hurt Andy or me.

"Please don't leave me, Rosie. Please don't leave me, Rosie." Andy was hugging me and was crying.

We got off the chair, and we continued to hug each other very tightly, and we continue to cry on the floor.

"I'm not going to leave you, Andy. Andy look at me okay?" I was crying and hugging Andy really tightly.

Andy looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Andy, I promise that I will not let anyone hurt you okay? And I'm going to protect you from Chucky okay?" I said to him, trying to make him feel better.

"Thank you, Rosie, for not leaving me alone." Andy nodded, hugging me.

"I love you, Andy, always." I hugged him tightly.

I got an idea.

"Andy, hide under the bed, and don't say anything okay? I got an idea." I said to him.

Andy grabbed his jacket, and I grabbed my jacket. Andy went under the bed, as I grabbed our pillows and put them under the blanket. I was trying to stuff it so it looks like there were two people inside of the blanket.

When I was finished I got under the bed with Andy, I was with him until we waited for Chucky to come.

We waited for a few minutes, until we heard a click sound, and the door was opened. And we knew it was Chucky, he drops the keys, and he walks to the bed, and get on it. When Chucky was distracted, we crawled to the door.