Blushing and Bedsheets

this was a one shot i never uploaded here. its a little old but its still good i think :) enjoy

------

Dim sunlight filtered through George's blinds, his hands shaky as he swiped his mouse back and forth on his desk and tapped different keys on his keyboard. He had a nervous smile on his face, and his gae dashed between different parts of his monitor.

"George..." Dream sounded very close to his microphone.

"Stop, stop, don't do that." George stuttered, getting short of breath from adrenaline.

In a hurry, George decided it was now or never. He broke the wall he was hiding in and sprinted directly to the portal room, hoping Dream wouldn't be looking for his nametag right now with baited breath.

Right as he stepped onto the staircase to the portal, a bright green figure dropped through from the room's ceiling and landed a critical hit on his avatar with a diamond axe.

"AHHHHHH!!!" George screamed, as if he had just been stabbed in real life. His body tensed as he frantically double tapped the w key to get away, knowing he was incredibly low.

"C'mere!!"

George began hyperventilating, turning around to place cobblestone in every random direction in a desperate attempt to save himself, only for the hunter to run through an opening and land the final hit.

"NO!!!" George screeched at the top of his lungs, and his hands flew to his face, slumping down in his chair. Dream held his headphones off of his ears and laughed at how loud he just screamed before placing them back on.

"Yes! Yes!"

Dream teleported himself to George, and saw his character wasn't moving, probably from shock. He got an idea, and set down his headphones as silently as he could and muted his microphone.

Dream turned the doorknob of George's door as slow as he could manage, and crept inside the room. He spotted his short boyfriend slumped down in his chair and was still recovering from the adrenaline.

"That was so unfair." George exhaled.

When he heard no response, he spoke again.

"Dream?"

"Boo!" Dream yelled right next to George's face, grabbing his shoulders.

"Gah!" George chucked his headphones off his head, and jumped in his chair before looking up at the laughing fool behind him.

"What is WRONG with you?!" George giggled, still high on fear.

"I got you!" Dream tried wrapping his arms around George, but the brunette suddenly bolted from his seat and dashed out of the room with a mischievous laugh.

Dream ran after him, following him down the hall before he turned a corner and lost where he went.

George rushed into their bedroom, looking around for a place to hide. He quickly decided on the closet, slipping in and closing the door with a soft click as random articles of their clothing surrounded his upper half, pressing his back as far from the closet doors as he could in the dark.

He stood in an anxiety-inducing silence, trying to muffle his laughter with his hand when he would hear Dream curse occasionally down the hall when George was nowhere to be found. The hoodie on George's left (Dream's standard green one) smelled a lot like Dream himself, and it made George feel comfortable.

That was, until he heard soft footsteps on the carpet outside the door.

"Oh George~" The familiar taunting made George's heart jump.