Chance of Rain

George is flown to Florida for the first time, and its a few days into them spending time together.

-------------------------------

Dream sat on his kitchen counter, legs dangling over the edge swinging back and forth absently, body still stiff with sleepiness from his night on the couch. Giddy and full-hearted, he found it hard to do anything without at least a hint of a smile on his face. Not right now, when he was spending another whole day with George. The trees outside rustled in the wind and the air at a perfect temperature, sunny and making the cool marble counter under his hands feel so welcoming as he tapped his fingers on it silently.

The sound of a glass settling on the counter makes Dream look up, noticing George had finished his milk, and a small bit of a cinnamon roll was left over on his plate that he hadn't finished quite yet.

"So? How were my gourmé cinnamon rolls?"

George laughed. "They're shit."

"WHAT!"

George went into a fit of giggles, the corners of his eyes crinkling .

"I'm joking! Joking...they were very good, Dream."

George laid his cheek on his hand, taking the last bit of the cinnamon roll into his mouth with a smiley expression, and hummed pleasingly as he swallowed the rest of the roll.

"Oh, hey George," Dream suddenly said, and George perked his head up.

"Yeah?"

"Did you see Twitter this morning?" Dream was already chuckling at the end of his question, and George eyed him suspiciously.

"No, I haven't..."

"Check."

George pulled out his phone, tapping on the Twitter app to open it. After the screen loaded, he saw a handful of tweets, though one caught his gaze in particular, because it was an account with his profile picture and name.

----------------------------------------------------

George @GeorgeNoorFound

It's taken a while, but I'm finally going to admit this, and address the rumours.

Me and Dream are dating.

We are in love.

The end.

----------------------------------------------------

George squinted at his screen first, confused and still processing. Dream saw his reaction and immediately burst into laughter, occasional wheezes coming through. George saw the handle of the twitter account and leaned his head into his hand, sighing.

"That's like, so stupid."

"Whaaat! No it's not." Dream continued his laugh fest, leaning back against the counter nonchalantly.

"Nobody is gonna think this is real, it's so dumb."

"Look at the replies, idiot."

George opened the tweet, and scrolled down to see multiple accounts with complaints and memes relating to crying and yelling about it not actually being real. George scoffed.

"Oh my god." George grumbled

"I KNOW! Isn't it funny?"

"NO!"

Dream chuckled lowly, leaning up and tracing the round edge of the white counter with his index finger.

"Well, I thought it was funny."