Ø1

Before we begin, I'm aging them up a bit. It just kinda felt weird writing about like 12 yr olds yk? Chris and North are 15,
while the others are 14.
Okay, that's all, enjoy you beautiful bitches:3
(Also a lot of this is unedited because I don't have the patience lol don't come at me with grammar or my own spelling mistakes <3)

 Okay, that's all, enjoy you beautiful bitches:3(Also a lot of this is unedited because I don't have the patience lol don't come at me with grammar or my own spelling mistakes <3)

Fit check hehe *lip bite*

My name is North Jones, I know weird name right? My mother said all good things come from up North, I've never understood what she meant. Maybe because she came from up North? I don't fucking know.

I'm headed back to a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock. I moved away 2 years ago with my mom, she died though... so yeah, I have to move back in with my amazing and loving father...Catch the sarcasm?

All I could think about as I was in the taxi, was my old friends, Gordie, Teddy, Vern and Chris. They probably forgot about me by now. I mean, I have been gone for 2 years.

Anyway, I'm 15 and I've got dark brown hair and bright green eyes. My mom used to think I got switched up at the hospital because neither of them have green eyes. Other then the eyes, I look a lot like my father. I also happen to have a big mouth, or so my mother would say: you've got one hell of a potty mouth, North. I don't know, bad habit I guess?

I stepped out of the car to see the home I once lived in. It was weird to be back, our decently sized house with the big tree in front. It still had the old wooden swing I climbed to the top to tie, nearly killing myself while doing so.

I slammed the car door and watched it burl off, leaving me here, once again. I got to admit I love this place but most of the people in it are assholes, especially Ace and his little fan club.

The cobras.

Basic name if you ask me.

I turned back to look at the house, "welcome home Nor" I mumbled to myself, pulling on my backpack straps and began walking towards the door.

I opened it to find empty beer bottles and packs of cigarettes everywhere. I grew up like this so deep down, I'm still used to it.

I kicked all the trash out of the way as I walked further into the house, "hello? Dad?" I called out, looking around the room. No one was home.

I went to my room, it looked exactly the same as it did when I left, empty. It still had my bed and dressers and stuff but it looked to boring and plain. I set my bags down walked toward my old radio on the desk.

I blew the dust off of it and pressed the power button, it wouldn't turn on. "Oh come on you piece of shit!" I yelled at the radio, banging on it. Did I mention the anger issues? No?
...Oh well.

It started working after I hit it, I smiled at the fact and began to unpack, I'll probably end up cleaning the house anyway so may as well do it now. I figured as soon as I'm finished I'll go check out what's changed in town, probably not much.

Chris's pov:

"Oh man, we're lucky we got outta there, she looked crazier then a shit house rat" I said, referring to how we were trespassing on some old lady's property. "Yeah, she almost saw us" Gordie said, kicking rocks.

We were walking back to the treehouse when I noticed my brother Eyeball and Ace walking our way, "shit" I whispered, loud enough for Gordie to hear and see what I was looking at.

"Girls, where do you think you're going?" Ace grabbed my shoulder as we were walking by, turning us around. "Leave us alone Ace" Gordie growled, taking a step back. "Yeah, we ain't ever did anything to you bastards" I spat, yanking my shoulder away from Ace.

"Your brothers got a big mouth Eyeball" he said, pushing me up against the wall, holding his arm over my neck. "Hey cmon Ace, let him go!" Gordie yelled, staying in place.

He does this a lot, even if we didn't do anything like just now. He's a real asshole 99%of time, the other 1% is when he's being wORsHiped by his buddies, the cobras. Pretty basic name if you ask me.

"Take it back kid" he said, putting more pressure on my neck, anymore and I wouldn't be able to breathe.

"Like hell he will you assholes" I heard someone yell from behind Eyeball, almost sounding familiar. Eyeball moved aside and Ace turned to look in the direction of the voice.

Holy shit, is that North?

"Oh hey look Christopher, your girlfriends back to save you" Eyeball said, recognizing her. She looked different. I mean, the same but she was even prettier then before. I had the biggest crush on her, always have.

Ace turned his attention to North, looking her up and down, "like you got the balls to" Ace chuckled, taking his arm off of me, making me stumble a bit into Gordie. I looked at him, he was as shocked to see North as I was.

"You're right, I don't got those. But I can do a lot worse then you think" she said, stepping closer to him. Still as badass as I remember. Her comeback made me smile, "look it, just leave em alone and we don't got a problem here" she crossed her arms.

He stepped closer and grabbed her by her shirt, I wanted to step in but Gordie grabbed my arm. "You look it," he said, mocking her. "keep your asses out of our sight and we won't have a problem" he let go of her shirt.

He rested his hands on her shoulders, "sound good?" he said, taking his hands off, we saw her ball up her fist. She didn't say anything, she just stared him down. "Great" he said, smirking .

North's pov:

I forgot how much I actually hated The cobras, all of em. Even Chris's brother, then again he hated him too.

I looked over Ace's shoulder to see Gordie and Chris, they looked a lot different. Gordie was taller and Chris was a hell of a lot more cuter and taller then he was before. I guess we all had a glow up in that 2 yr span.

I walked up beside Chris and Gordie as we watched Ace and Eyeball walk away, I looked back at them, they looked shocked to see me "Miss me?" I asked, smirking and winking at them.

They pulled me into a big hug, I hugged them back even tighter. I missed them so much, all the trouble we got into, nights at the treehouse, teasing Verno all the time, I missed everything.

"Okay we're gonna need an explanation when we get to the treehouse" Gordie giggled, as they pulled away from the hug, smiling at me. "Definitely" Chris said, agreeing with Gordie, also smiling at me.

"I'm still aloud at the treehouse?" I said, even though I grew up here and with them, I was gone for a while. "No shit" Chris said, putting his arm around me as we started walking. I locked eyes with him, those blue eyes met my green ones. He blushed and looked away, so did I.