Chapter 7

I spend the next 2 days searching for Stiles. When i get home on the second day i gasp as i enter my room.

"Stiles?" I ask.

"My name is Void and you must be the lovely Bethany McCall!" He smiles. Under his eyes are dark pinkand he looks like he hasnt slept in weeks.

"What did you do to Stiles?" I growl.

"Beth i am Stiles. Just a better, stronger, more powerful version!" He grins.

"You are not Stiles!" I step back.

"Void! But you can call me Stiles!" He holds onto my hand and lifts it to his lips. He kisses it lightly and i blush.

"Void, my friends want to see you!" I whisper.

"I know. Ill go if you if you give me a kiss!" He smirks. I freeze.

"Come on baby! Its still me. Your boyfriend?" He says.

"But your not. Are you? Your Void!" I smile.

"Just one kiss and hold my hand the whole way to your friends!" He steps closer.

"Just one?" I ask.

"Only one!" He smiles and takes a other step towards me. I walk up to him. I stand up on my toes and give him a little kiss on the lips and smile.

"No! A proper kiss!" He whines.

"You never specified!" I smile. He put his hand behind my head and pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss him back and then he pulls away and i laugh.

"Now we can go!" Void says and grabs my hand. I smile and we walk downstairs.

"Sit down!" I point to the sofa. He obediently sits down and i smile at him. I pick up my cell phone and send a text to Derek, Peter, Scott, Issac, Allison, Kira, Deaton and Lydia that i have Stiles. Afew mintutes later there is a knock on the door and Void gets up to answer it.

"Nope! Sit!" I point to the sofa. He blows me a kiss and i smile. I open the door.

"Where is he?" Scott asks as soon as i open the door.

"What is there no 'thanks Beth' or is thanking people dead?" I ask. Void comes to the door.

"Say thanks to your sister!" He growls. Scott grabs Void by the throat and i growl.

"Let him go!" I grab on to my brothers arm and dig my claws in. He doesnt let go he just pushes me to one side with his other arm. Deaton my mom a d everyone else comes in. Issac sees me on the floor and holds out his hand to me.

"Hi Issy!" I say and grab his hand. He helps me up and laughs at the use of Dereks nickname for him.

"Hey little tike!" He smiles and we walk over to the living room. The are holding him down to the couch.

"I swear if you hurt v... Stiles ill rip all of you to pieces!" I growl. I look up at Issac and relise there is a backwards five behind his ear. I grab his ear and drag his head down to eye level.

"Whats this?" I trace over the backwards five.

"You have it too!" He says and grabs my wrist.

"It means self!" Void says and i look at him.

"What?" I ask and Deaton drops something into Voids mouth. Scott and Derek let up and Void goes to stand. His hands start shaking and he looks up to Deaton.

"Kanima venom? Really?" He smiles. I go to sit beside him but Scott once again pushes me again.

"Stop pushing me! I am not your beta to push around!" I scream at my brother. Everyone covers their ears at the sound of me screaming at Scott. Void laughs at the sound. I stand to my feet and sit down on the sofa.

"He cant move! I dont know why you are so fucking afraid!" I shout.

"Beth! Get away from him! He is  a monster!" My mother says.

"Oh really? Well mom i got some news for you! Everyone in her except you and Deaton are monstors!" I snap at her. Scott puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Give it to her too!" Scott says. Deaton shakes his head. I stand up and grab my brothers fingers and bend them backwards.

"Ah ah ah" says as i bend them back.

"Beth!" Derek says.

"Fuck you! I bend his fingers back and i get in trouble but he pushes me twice and nothing! Fuck this im going to my room!" I sigh.

"No we need you for something else!" Peter says.

"What is it?" I ask. Peter is the only persin in this room other than Void that i like right now.

"Scott is going to enter Stiles brain." Peter says. I look at Void and he lightly shakes his head.

"I cant. Im sorry." I sigh.

"Lydia. Scott. You will be going in!" Peter waves.

"No not yet!" Lydia says.

"Why?" Peter asks.

"Im not ready!" She says.

"Beth" Void whispers.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can you hold my hand?" He asks and tears roll down his face.

"Stiles?" I ask and he nods. I grab his hand and Scott stares at me.

"Stiles is back!" I smile. Scott shakes his head and points to Stiles. He is grinning sinisterly.

"Void?" I whisper. Void laughs and i let go of his hand.

"Stiles said you were smart but i guess he was wrong." Void says.

"Deaton shut him up!" I sigh and stand to my feet.

"No! Beth! Come back!" Void yells. Deaton puts tape over his mouth and i sit down beside Issac.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah i have to go!" He says blankly and walks out. Allison and Kira follow him. What the fuck is going on? I look at Void and he is crying. Mom goes up to him.

"Stiles?" She asks and he nods. Sheremoves the tape from his mouth and i walk over.

"Really Melissa?" He makes a smug face at her. I stare at him. He may be an evil spirit but i still love the boy he is possessing and i cant help but love Void because of it.

"I shed afew tears and you cave? This is too easy!" He chuckles. My mother looks back at me.

"Babe? Babe its me Stiles! Beth!" He sobs. I run over to him and grab ahold of his hands.

"Stiles? Please keep fighting this! You are stronger than you think!" I whisper to him and kiss his hand. He shakes his head and Void is back. I let go of his hands.

"Beth! Please one kiss!" Void says.

"No!" I say.

"Ill be good. I promise! Just one kiss!" He smiles. I look at my mother and she walks out. I go up to him and give him a small little kiss.

"No! A proper one!" He smiles. I sigh and kiss him again. When i pull away he smiles.

"Thank you my lovely!" He says and closes his eyes. I smile to myself and Scott glares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you cheating on my best friend?" He asks.

"That is your best friend! I love Stiles! Thats his face his smile his eyes his body and his shit choice in wardrobe!" I say.

"Okay calm down!" Scott says and grabs my arm. He pulls me into the kitchen.

"Scott you have to understand! Stiles is the only person that could ever change me. He is my favourite person and i know this sound cringe but its true. I really love him Scott and i dont want him to die! I dont want him to leave!" I cry and i burry my head into my brothers chest.

"Scott? Is she okay?" Mom asks.

"Shes just upset." He says and hugs me.

"I just want my Stiles back!" I whisper.