Chapter 9

I go into the room where Stiles was but he isnt there any more. I run back into my room and neither is Kira. I pick up my phone and call her.

"Kira is Stiles with you?" I ask.

"Yeah my mom is giving him medicine!" She says.

"Okay keep him safe!" I sigh with relief. When my mother walks into my room she gives me a look. Not a 'are you okay' look. More of a 'how could you' look.

"What?" I ask.

"You made your father cry!" She says.

"Good!" I say and cross my arms.

"Beth he came here for you and Scott. He wanted to make things better!" She tells me.

"That doesnt make up for all the times i was screamed at, grabbed, hit and everything else. He cries once and i have to say sorry?" I shout.

"I know its hard for you-" she starts.

"You dont know anything! Every time he hugs me and every time i see him or he says something i remember. I remember everything mom and its haunting me! And it was one incident that didnt happen to me might i add! That got him kicked out!" I sob. "It was like neither of you cared about me!"

"Beth come on you know thats not true!" She pushes.

"Do i? Its always 'Beth leave HIM alone' even if Scott starts it!" I shout at her. I see tears filling her eyes. Fuck sake.

"Im sorry you feel that way." She chokes back tears.

"Im going!" I throw my hands in the air and walk out. I dont know where im going to be honest. I just walk. I stop when i reach the woods. I sit down at a tree and just break down. I dont know how much time has passed but i am startled by someone sayin my name. I quickly wipe my eyes and stand to my feet. I look around and i hear it again. Thats when i relise i had shifted and i was hearing someone looking for me.

I shove my hands in my pocket and begin my walk back. Suddenly i am grabbed and pulled to one side.

"Void?" I ask.

"Beth are you okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah i guess." I shrug.

"Come with me!" He grabs my hand and pulls me along the dirt trail.

"Ow ow ow!" I say as he tightens his grip on my hand.

"Sorry. I just dont want you to run away!" He says.

"Im not going anywhere!" I look up at him and he smiles brightly. He kisses me on the forehead and starts pulling me along again. I stop when my phone starts to ring.

"Void hold on!" I say. I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Beth its Stiles!" Stiles says and Void frowns.

"Hey Stiles! Whats up?" I ask.

"Im breaking up with you. I think i like Malia!" He says.

"Wh- what?" I stutter. Void takes my phone and hangs up.

"Void why'd you do that!" I grab my phone back.

"Come with me!" He whines. I nod and follow him. We come to a little stream and Void sits down. He pats the spot beside him.

"You dont seem too upset that Stiles left you!" He points out.

"Because i have you!" I look up at him. He smiles and nods his head. After afew moments of silence he stands up.