Chapter 8

I wipe my eyes and Scott and Lydia stand behind Void.

"Dont worry Stiles! We will save you!" I tell Void but i hope Stiles hears it.

"Your not really stuck on that weak bitch are you?" Void asks.

"He isnt weak! He is only human! He bleed when he falls down! Every single one of my friends are supernatural and Stiles is 10 times smarter than all of them. He may not be strong physically but he is mentally! I do not like you Void! You have taken over my innocent boyfriend and you are ruining his life!" I say fighting back tears.

"You are strong physically but not mentally!" Void says and looks into my eyes.

"Scott! Bring Stiles back to me!" I say to my brother and he nods. He digs his claws into Void and Lydias neck and we wait. Half an hour later Lydia is on her feet and Void... Stiles? One of them are getting sick. They are vomiting up bandages?

"Stiles?" I ask the person who is scrambling away from the bandages. He nods and grabs my hand. He runs out the door and he drags me to a weird tunnel place.

"Stiles what are we doing here?" I ask him.

"You are going to protect me!" He grins.

"Your not Stiles!" I take a step back.

"No. Im the better version. Tell me. Why do you have such an attachment to Stiles?" Void asks.

"None of your business!" I say and glow my eyes at him.

"I know that i could make you happier. You will be far better off with me!" He smiles.

"No!" I say and take a step back. He comes closer and closer.

"You know you want me!" He wispers in my ear. I am backed up against a wall and he is looking down into my eyes. I break eye contact.

"You hurt my brother!" I say.

"So did you!" He smiles and moves his face closer to mine. I hold my breath.

"I can hear your pulse rising!" He whispers.

"Please-" i whisper. I look into his hazel brown eyes and my heart melts. Void leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. After a while he pulls away and smiles down at me. I shut my eyes and hug him. He hugs me back and i sigh. I kind of wish we could stay here forever.

"Come on!" He whispers and grabs my hand. He takes me down to a small room.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"How keen is your sense of smell and hearing?" He asks.

"Good enough i guess." I shrug.

"Okay good. Tell me when you can hear or smell the others!" He says.

"Or what?" I grin.

"Ooo i like you!" He grins. I turn away and sit down on the ground. I close my eyes and focus on the sounds and smells around me.

"Someone is coming but- but i dont know their scent!" I say.

"Good!" He says and pulls me up. I am over come with a sudden feeling of fear. I cower behind Void and he laughs. 5 weird shadow like figures apear infront of us and i burry my face into the back of his shirt. He takes something out of his pocket and it clicks. I look up and he turns to me.

"This is our army now babe!" Void says.

"I dont want!" I back away from him.

"Beth?" I hear Stiles call out.