{| - 20 - |}

*gasp* I have risen from the dead.. to bring you this and to cry bc of work and college

Welcome, welcome..
Have a seat.. get some popcorn, maybe a drink..
and enjoy
___________________________________

 and enjoy ___________________________________

Edit: venomous bite.. if you eat it, and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you, and you die, it's venomous..

~Glitch (she/they)
___________________________________

[Ty's POV]

When I first saw Sky behind the bars of the gate, it felt like I had finally found the last piece of the puzzle I had been searching for for the last fourteen years. I had gripped the bars so hard my knuckles turned white. I felt my face get hot, and tears pooled in my eyes as I fiddled with the handles, and flung the gates wide open. Sky jumped to his feet, almost falling down again, and rushed to me. I felt his embrace and returned it warmly; I could hear him cry against my shoulder, "I remember.." I shifted my huge wings around us, cocooning us in the embrace. My tail softly swung around and rested around around Sky's feet gently.

When he pulled back out of the embrace — which must have lasted at least five minutes — he kept his hand on my shoulder and looked at me more. I opened up my wings again. "You're... how are you..?" He asked, staring at my wings before glancing down at my tail by his feet still.

"We can talk later," I assured him with a sniff, and wiped tears from my cheeks. He embraced me once more before turning to the others, and I folded my wings back in. Jason and Seto had embraced each other tightly, though Seto looked cold; his lips turned blue, and his cheeks were flushed pink. Jason didn't stay in the embrace for long, kind of looking uncomfortable. When they let go, Seto shuddered a bit, and Jason gave an apologetic look.

Mitch came to me and I gripped his shoulder gently. He had given me a searching look; a hopeful look. I could tell he was itching to see Jerome inside, and after a smile and a nod he took off towards the building where he disappeared inside. I knew he didn't know his way around, but if Jerome was in there he'd find him anyway. I turned back towards Sky and Seto, who had picked up his friend off the ground and held him close.

I showed them to the hospital wing, Sky and Jason not leaving my side at any moment. Jason was actually hovering slightly off the ground, trying to keep to himself. Seto followed close behind, and had set his friend on one of the beds once there. The doctor with blue hair and wolf features paused talking to her friend that would glitch in and out, and headed over to where Seto and the spikes golden haired boy was and tended to them. The other girl and I had made eye contact for a quick second before she turned her head in embarrassment.

Mitch had found this place before us, and had Jerome clutched in his arms, both sobbing with smiles. Jerome had his wounds all healed thanks to Lady Irene, but I could see he was still wearing bandages around his arms and feet. I then noticed Mitch also had bandages around his neck, coming loose but still held in place. I wondered what those were for, but I would leave it until later to discuss.