{| - 14 - |}

I was so proud of this but Max likes one crappy drawing of mine but not this?? I'm kinda upset over that but like what can I do when senpai doesn't notice me ;-;Lol jk—

Lol jk—

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

Also I just had a great idea. I might do it, I might not, but my idea is: when the series is done, I should write a prequel to it. As in, some aspects of during the war, most POV's would be the doctors and facility owners, it would reveal backstory of said facility owners as well. Maybe even some bits of TC as kids before they were taken?? Might be pretty cool--

- Glitch
—————————

[ Jason's POV ]

Floating only one foot off the ground I summoned my withering magic. My hands and arms turned a charcoal color and texture. The dark charcoal pattern beneath my feet stayed with me and didn't spread.

Today I was practicing specific moves with my abilities. I was trying to learn how to confine it to one place instead of spreading everywhere.

Guards stood stock still on the other side of the room wearing gas masks. I was only supposed to engulf one person at a time with my withering poison.

I put the pads of my fingertips together and then slowly spread them apart; an orb of withering smoke and gas appeared. It grew bigger the more I concentrated.

"You need to be able to do it quicker!" Mr. Adams voice sounded over the intercom.

I growled and lost focus, and fueled my hands into fists, making the orb disappear and the entire room filled with the poison gas. I fixed my gaze at him, "I'm trying my best! I'm not going to master it with you shouting in my ear all the time!"

Mr. Adams locked eyes with me. I huffed out and touched back down to the ground and slowly the gas cleared.

"You need to practice getting faster." He said more calmly.

"First I need to practice actually being able to do it. I've only done it a few times!" I unclenched my fists and took a deep breath. I proceeded to ignore him and try again. I did it slightly faster and the orb grew more and more to fit the guards size. I sent it over to them and engulfed one of the guards fully in smoke. After about a minute I left it disperse. The smoke faded after a few seconds.

I did it again but this time I formed it far away, directly over another guard's head. I didn't make it very big but if he didn't have the mask on he would have been dead. With a wave of my hand the bubble of smoke grew and stretched to fit around every guard in the room. I let it disperse after.

"Very good.." Mr. Adams said through the intercom. While I hated being shouted at I hated the praise more. Whoopee so glad I'm training to kill people..

I huffed and did this exercise and a few more over and over again, practicing my speed. Last time I was here I was working with my HEADs and practicing commands that I could possibly use. Examine the terrain, examine person, examine me. They worked perfectly. I was really careful not to give a command that would give away the fact one of them wasn't working the way they were supposed to. It was my ticket out of here. I just had to figure out how I could do that.