{| - 18 - |}

[Sky's POV]

Blast!

I had taken cover back in my now damaged cell from the massive explosion that person had caused. I was curled up on my knees, my hands covering my head and neck. However, immediately after the explosion I jumped up and scrambled out of the room, seeing the guy run at full speed towards where the explosion came from.

For some reason I wanted to chase after him. I wanted to call out and ask for help. I even opened my mouth to call out his name; wanted to reach out my hand. But it was too late; he had jumped from the building, the two helmet looking things flying after him.

I stood there, scared and confused, surrounded by the dense fog. While it had started to clear out, it was still incredibly hard to see through.

I started to take a step towards the opening when I stopped myself. No.. what would father think? He'd be awful mad at me. If he found me out of my room I'd be in a lot of trouble.. he would make the hurt come back.

But my mind was racing. I had so many questions. Jason.. that name sounded so familiar. He looked so familiar. Why did I have a feeling I knew him? Something told me I had been close to him.

Jason.. his name reminded me of state. Bright and shining and twinkling stars that danced with the moon. Amongst a blue midnight sky, the planets spun and twirled with his name set in stars.

I screwed my eyes shut, trying to remember more. I remembered laughter. A feeling of warmth. A hug? I hadn't hugged someone in a very long time.

Jason..

No.. I needed to go back to my room. Dad would be upset. I took a few steps back but stopped, looking down at the heavy cuffs I wore around my hands. I couldn't hugged anyone with these on.. I just.. needed a hug. I needed someone..

Jason..

I sniffed and started to cry. My chest tightened; it got hard to breathe. I sobbed, the tears fell down onto my cuffs as I hiccuped and choked.

I wanted a home. I wanted a friend. I wanted to feel loved. Dad never loved me. He said he did but it was all a lie.

I growled softly, and started to try yanking my arms out of the cuffs. I struggled and grunted and sobbed. I let out a frustrated growl as I grew angrier and angrier.

"He never loved me!" I cried more and angrily threw the cuffs against the wall as if that would help. "He only used me!" I choked and yelled angrily and threw myself around in a fit of boiling rage. "I want to leave! Let me leave!" I screamed as I continued to struggle.

I fell to my knees, my body feeling defeated, but my soul would not stop screaming.

Boiling rage bubbled inside me, and it grew and grew. It sting like dragon fire and burned my heart. It but and chewed my soul hungrily.

I hadn't even noticed the guards that had been making their way closer and closer to me. One could hear them, but I was screaming in rage so much and lost in a world full of hate and fire I couldn't hear anything other than my cracklings rage.

"Let me go! I want to leave! I just want to feel loved!" I screamed. "I want to be loved!" I let out a screech at the top of my lungs, fully lost in a burning world of hate and rage, the flames of frustration bursting from the seams.

I screwed my eyes shut and screamed and screamed and screamed. I threw. Fit of rage in my mind, imagine this place burning and crumbling to the ground. Pure destruction and death took over the image and fire licked at the foundation. Pure anger cut my throat like knives as I cried out.