BACK IN MYSTIC FALLS

As The plane takes off I look at a couple of my text messages and see I have 5 messages all from yesterday that I haven't checked.I click on Bonnie's and start to read her 3 texts

From:Bonnie
Hey Bella we could really use you here.With grams gone it would be really nice to have another witch around

Call me please

Bella please I need you..Shane's taking me and the rest of the group to the island where Silas is I really want you to come with us text me when you get this

I look up from my phone and whisper "I know sis and I'm coming home."I throw my arms up thinking I'm going insane talking to my self.I lay my head down in hopes to take a nap until I get there but I couldn't do it so I stayed up thinking about why Shane is helping my sister and who Silas is. I fall asleep thinking about it and when I wake up the pilot announces that we're in mystic falls,I take a deep breath knowing that I was in the town I called home 4 years ago.

I walk up to my old houses door about to knock considering this really wasn't my house anymore.I knock and hear who I think is Bonnie come down the stairs and shout ""coming"the door slowly opens and I see a man with black Curley hair open the door"Bella,I've heard a lot about you from Bonnie ,professor Shane I'm helping Bonnie with her magic."he says with pride.

I raise one eyebrow up and look at him like he's gonna get killed."ISAbella,only my friends call me Bella."I say making it clear to him that he wasn't my friend and I didn't like him considering everything I've heard from Elena Caroline and Stefan,Bonnie just talks about him like a little kid talks about Santa.

I walk in and see Bonnie reading something on the couch.she's so invested in the book she doesn't even hear me walk in."Im back"I yell loud enough she can hear me"BELLA oh my god your here finally"she says as she get up to hug me,I hug her back so tight as if she's gonna fall out of my arms if I let her go."I'm back....I'm back home and I'm staying".I say while still hugging."well you know where your room is and it is still the same like how you left it".Bonnie says pulling away from the hug.
As I go upstairs to my room Bonnie stops me and says with a smile

"by the way Bella,me and the rest of the group are going to Elenas house to discuss the trip to the island"ok I'll be there"

I go upstairs and hop in the shower ,I grab the shampoo and almost waist a whole bottle just letting it wash down my face and back,I didn't even notice I was in the shower for almost an hour after I get out I put on an up side down triangle necklace,a white tank top, and a short cute skirt that looked like clouds were on it
  👇👇👇👇👇Outfit down 👇 👇👇👇👇

I go upstairs and hop in the shower ,I grab the shampoo and almost waist a whole bottle just letting it wash down my face and back,I didn't even notice I was in the shower for almost an hour after I get out I put on an up side down triangle neckla...

*****

After getting lost for 2 hours I see a strange girl with blonde hair walking on the sidewalk,it seemed like she knew where she was going,I went over there and asked if she knew the Gilbert family and if she did,their address."hi I'm sorry but I'm kind of lost I'm trying to get to the Gilbert family's house"I say in the hopes that the blonde girl isn't a serial killer looking for a victim."lucky for you I was headed to them now .want to walk with me"the stranger says and I nod yes.

"im Rebekah,Rebekah mikaelson"she says as she smiles"isabella bennet,but you can call me Bella."I say doing a faint smile."bennet?are you a bennet witch or did you just marry into it? "She asks trying to hide her curiosity ."neither actually,I'm adopted but I guess my parents are witches I guess it's really confusing considering that I have the werewolf and witch gene.I don't really know how that happened but I'm guessing their one or the other."I say laughing and then look down because I'll never find out the truth of what or who I am.

"I'll make you a deal,you come meet my brother klaus who's also a hybrid and I help you find your birth parents.deal?"she says hoping I'll say yes.I hesitated for a bit because I would be making a deal with a stranger but since I was desperate to know where I came from I said"deal." By the time we were done talking we were standing in front of the Gilbert family house and walking in.

Caroline vamp speeds in front of us "finally we have been waiting forever"

then she looks at me and Rebekah"what are you doing with the evil blood slut isabella"she says that as she means to be rude."CAROLINE!"I yell.rebekahs vampire face starts to appear."Rebekah stop,Caroline should you even be here I mean you are staying and babysitting klaus while the rest of us are risking our lives to get this cure."who said your going"Caroline says while rolling her eyes."I did"Rebekah says standing up for me even if she knows I can stand up for myself

."so did I,that's my sister your talking to Caroline,don't forget that"Bonnie says coming down the stairs."I'm sorry but I think you should leave Caroline.we're fine we really don't need you here".Elena says showing Caroline to the door.Caroline huffs crossing her arms and leaves.so we are leaving tomorrow and we'll explain the plan to Rebekah and isabella when we're on the way.everyone says goodbye to each other and goes home and to sleep