REBORN TRYBRID

Hayley and I are wondering in the cemetery looking for either Elijah and klaus or hope.I stop in my tracks when I hear Footsteps moving away from us.I signal for Hayley to be quiet since we don't know who it is.

"We've passed through here twice already.we're running out of time"Elijah says knocking over a candle.neither noticing me or Hayley."then we move faster"klaus says grabbing a rock and carving the number one on it.

"Or smarter"I say causing Elijah and klaus to quickly spin around."Elijah looks at me with disbelief "Bella"he walks over to me slowly putting his hand on my cheek."how are you here.Niklaus fed you his blood when it was to late"

"I don't know and I don't care,we have a baby to save"I say.

"I can feel her.she's here.I can feel my baby"hayley says slowly walking behind klaus "you died with the babies blood still in your system.she's in transition"klaus says looking from Hayley to Elijah"which mean she has to drink the blood of the baby if she's to survive."I put the pieces together"to be reborn a hybrid"klaus adds on then he turns to me"and you the blood of the doppelgänger"

"I'm gonna go find our daughter"she says looking at me signaling if I want to come.I slowly nod.

We finally hear chanting and follow the sound.we see a witch bringing a knife above the baby"NO!"hayley shouts.I grab a pot laying on the ground and throw it at the witch causing her to step back dropping the knife.

Once the witches see us there of them join hands,suddenly a whole crowd of witches start chanting causing me,Hayley,Elijah,and klaus to fly back"you fools.to come against us in our place of power,in our strongest hour.you don't face three.you face us all."we hear a young witch say.

While Elijah,Hayley and klaus all go on opposite sides,I stay in the middle moving back slowly when I see klaus by several poles"KLAUS"I say pointing to the poles.he throws one to me and I catch it with my magic"ascendo"I say causing the pole to fly right into one of the witches stomach making half of the crowd disappear.

Once the young witch sees her dead friend she rushes over to grab the knife.me,Klaus and Elijah are stopped by a ring of fire and Hayley is stopped by a witch using a pain inflicted spell.

She raises the knife over the babies head butnis stopped by a small object hitting her in the stomach.she starts getting cuts all over her body.

We all turn around to see marcel with clothes covered in blood.the witch starts coughing up blood and passes out.

Marcel speeds over the baby and takes her in his arms and speeds away,klaus following him leaving me,Elijah and Hayley .hayley still being hurt by Genevieve,"ventus"I say causing both Hayley and Genevieve to fly back, Genevieve's back hitting the wall,and Hayley to the ground.

Genevieve is shackled to the wall in handcuffs  still in the cemetery "why"Hayley asks breaking the silence "the ancestors left me no choice-"she tried to reason but Hayley cut her off"you were willing to sacrifice an innocent baby for more power"

"No,not just power.it was the ancestors decree.it was her decree."she says not looking up.I grab her by her chin making her look in my eyes"who's"I ask,my voice void of emotion."I'm surprised you have to ask"she says chuckling before continuing"after all it was you who convinced the mikaelson's to consecrate her in New Orleans soil."she says

I squint my eyes in confusion but after a few seconds I get it"Esther"I slowly let go of her face "so not even death can stop my mother from seeking the annihilation of her own fresh and blood"Elijah says turning around walking beside Hayley.I turn around to face the two of them"this isn't the end.especially for you Isabelle Claire.as long as you and that child live,the witches of New Orleans will never stop coming for you.Esther and Alistair will never stop coming for you-"before she could finish I turn around "who's Alistair"I ask