I GIVE YOU MY WORD

It's been a few hour since the talk between Rebekah and klaus,Rebekah stood by,I think it's one of the place's that marcel hangs out in.once she got out she tells come with her to some kind of church.we come in the see a man with a black shirt on.he turns around and says"church is closed,if your in to horror flicks go take a ghost tour."he says

"ouch"I whisper to Rebekah."I don't much care for ghosts.We are,however,fascinated by window shutters.we've been on a town tour of them all day."Rebekah says walking up to the man."I noticed the windows of your attic have shutters."I cut in.the man walks down the small steps"are you really interested in shutters?"the man says suspicious of us.

"I can assure it's our current life obsession.what's your name."Rebekah says standing there.the man crosses his arms."father kieran,and you are"he says looking to Rebekah and me."mildly curious."Rebekah says not wanting to give him our name."what happens here."Rebekah says looking at what looks like dry blood on the wall.this place does look dingy.Kieran looks at the wall and sighs"st.Anne's used to be the heart of the neighborhood.it's been abandoned for a while now since the night of the massacre.nine seminary students were killed by one of their own."he says then looks down and back up"your standing on blood"

I make disgusted face as I look down."I'm not squeamish."Rebekah says "where's the attic"I ask trying to get to the point."like I said,the church is closed"he says.you could tell he was starting to get annoyed.Rebekah steps up to him and compels him"where's the attic" "past the sacristy up the stairs."he tells her Rebekah "thank you.now forget we were here."Rebekah says as she pushes passed him.I follow up closely behind.

Rebekah pushes the door open making it creak. We look in the room and see Davinas bed but the one thing that catches our eye was the coffin in front of it."I knew it"rebekah says.Rebekah and I rush to it.the coffin was left open so we see Elijah's pale grey face with veins.we notice that the daggers not in his chest.his eyes flick open and me and Rebekah get pulled into some kind of realm.we're in a home,and me and Rebekah are dressed like we're from the sixties and we're doing a ball."what the bloody hell"Rebekah says looking around.

"Rebekah,language,please."we hear a voice behind us say.we turn around and see Elijah."Elijah!" I shout before I run up to him and kiss him."ahem,Bella could I hug my brother."Rebekah says smiling while she hugs him."what is all this"She asks as they get done hugging."you don't remember?you and I went to the opera house together.it was you first foray back into the New Orleans society after klaus removed the dagger from you.it's a memory that only you and I and now Bella share."he says pointing to me."also I need you to know it's not another of Davina's tricks."Elijah adds on."well,how are you even awake?"I ask."Davina withdrew the dagger,unaware that doing so even once would negate its power."

In a few hours,I shall be as good as new."Elijah says starting to walk away but Rebekah stops him"so put us back into the attic,and we can find a way to get you out."Rebekah says."I'm afraid I'm not quite ready for leave yet."he says turning back around."what do you mean"I say in disbelief."this girl Davina,she's curios,willful to.soon I shall be able to speak to her,perhaps even to propose a truce of some kind,so if we can end this war between the vampires and witches,we'll be able to eliminate the threat to Hayley and her baby.perhaps then Niklaus sand our entire family can finally know peace"he says holding his hands out for me and Rebekah to grab.

I don't even grab it i just raise a brown."in the meantime,I need you two to look after Hayley.she is our family now.so I need her and her unborn baby to fall underneath our protection."He says looking to both of us"so is Bella,but we know she could take care of herself."Rebekah says."but if she was in danger would you protect her."Elijah says.Rebekah just looks down."we'll do it."I say.he nods to me as a thank you."swear to me,Rebekah"Elijah says looking back to Rebekah.

Be and Rebekah both open our eyes,we're in the attic again"I swear"Rebekah says looking at Elijah.then we both leave.

On the way back to the mickaelson mansion,I text Hayley and ask where she is.I could tell she read it but didn't reply back.she texted back finally."she said she's at a bayou clinic with a doctor"I tell Rebekah."by the way klaus canceled the music festival thing,we're not going"Rebekah says.I nod.

*****MEANWHILE

"Marcel"father kieran says walking up to marcel.marcel turns to him"father kieran,welcome back.I wasn't sure when you'd be coming home."marcel says."I can tell,judging by what's going on in my church attic.kieran says.marcel let's out a quiet"oh" and smiles "I didn't think you'd mind.lord knows I'd done you a favor or two."marcel says still smiling."I take it you know the originals have returned."he says,marcel nods telling him to explain"the sister Rebekah and another girl,dirty blonde hair.I saw them earlier,snooping around the church,asking about the attic.she doesn't know I take vervain.you got a problem on your hands."kieran says."no disrespect for the grieving process,for you and your church but just so I know,are you here to help,or are you just gonna drop in with the criticism?marcel asks.kieran laughs a little"never forget,marcel,that you live in this city by the grave of those that know your secret and tolerate you."kieran tries to defend himself."and this city thrives because of me and my people.anytime you need a reminder of that,just let me know."marcel snaps back.

****

We're in the woods looking for Hayley since she wasn't at the house.we see her and we see two guys heading the way towards,her one comes in front of her and Rebekah vamp speeds and snaps his neck while I do a spell to snap the other ones neck."I have to say I'm impressed."Rebekah says to Hayley."how'd you find me"Hayley says breathing hard."locater spell with your shoes."who are they"Rebekah says looking down at the men."witches,warlocks,whatever."Hayley says.I hear something and I look behind Rebekah"there are more of them."I say."run,I'll make sure no one follows you,"Rebekah says.I take hayleys hand and start to run but we here an arrow behind us,we turn around to see Rebekah on the ground,I feel something sharp in my stomach so I look down and realize it's an arrow.I then pass out.

________________________________

Hey guys author here.if you wanted to know what part of the story we are on it's on the originals season one episode four.also if you could tell any of your friends that watch tvd to come check out my story that would be so helpful