SLAY DEMONS ONE BY ONE

After klaus takes me to the mansion I look into Elijah's room and find all my stuff in here to.i get into the shower eat and go to sleep.it's been days since I slept in a bed and this beds comfortable.

*****MEANWHILE

"How much did cami see?"marcel asks klaus.she just saw an argument,mate,it's nothing you can't fix.you really like her don't you."klaus says shaking his head"I like that she's not a part of any of this,sometimes it's good to see the world the way humans do"marcel says looking down."I am sorry about Thierry,you know,I can tell he was a good friend "klaus says looking at marcel."I made him what he was.obviously,my trust was misplaced."marcel says looking at klaus."doesn't make it easier"klaus says.

"the girl,Bella,she saved me tonight.I guess I owe her one.who is she by the way."marcel asks looking down then to klaus."my brother's girlfriend,and a hybrid like me."klaus says."you asked for your brother back,and I'm sure that Bella would be happy to.seems like the least I could do.since she's with you I guess she's staying to."marcel says putting his hands on the balcony.klaus tries not to smile but he does it faintly.

"Well tonight was and epic failure"Rebekah says taking her hand off the piano."on the contrary,sister.tonight was a masterpiece"klaus says putting a small statue on the desk."are you mad?katie died before Sophie could complete the spell."Rebekah says."I'm well aware.Bella killed Katie."klaus says smiling."she what"Rebekah says surprised ."there's no way our little suicide witch wasn't gonna try and take out marcel with her."klaus says.

She saved his life,and in doing so.I now have him exactly where I want him"klaus says."Sophie trusted you,and you let Bella kill Katie "Rebekah says with small tears in her eyes"I trusted you against all my better instincts." "Wake up Rebekah.the witches are on no ones side but their own.this girl Davina,that's all they want,and when they have her,what do you think happens then?a truce?of course not.they will use Davina's power against all of us.the only witch we have is Bella."klaus says with more seriousness in his voice."even if your right,the plan was to find Elijah,and you failed us.I'm sure Davina erased the location from Bella as she did with me."  "You always did lack faith,by protecting marcel,both me and Bella,have cemented his trust.so much so that he's agreed to return Elijah to us and allow Bella to walk around the quarter without being in danger.And when the time is right,when he has told me everything I need to know about Davina,I will have her for myself."klaus says.

"I have all the faith in the world that you'll get what you want,nik.you always do,no matter what it costs the rest of us.you disgust me."Rebekah says and walks away.

Klaus comes in elijahs room knowing that I wasn't sleep."I thought you might want to know,Elijah is returning to us."klaus says leaning on the wall."thank you"I smile.he nods"

Rebekah jumps on my bed making me wake up"get up,I have a niece on the way.a brother returning.plus my best friend is back"Rebekah says laying on me."can you tell me the reason why you just woke me up"I mumble to Rebekah."I want you to meet Hayley and it's breakfast."she says with so much energy.I get us and get dressed.

I go downstairs and see a girl who I'm guessing is Hayley

I go downstairs and see a girl who I'm guessing is Hayley."I'm Bella"I introduce myself."Hayley,your Elijah's girlfriend right,Elijah gave me some of your clothes hope you don't mind"she says not taking her eyes off her computer."no you can borrow my clothes anytime you want."I say to Hayley.

"i actually wanted to go shopping to get new clothes but I'm forbidden to go out the house alone."Hayley says air quoting the word forbidden.sure,I'll go with,I just have to ask the witches something.do you know they where are."I ask.yeah,I'll give you the directions."she says.we give each other's numbers and I leave.

****THE CAULDRON

I see a girl with long black hair"who are you and what are you doing here"she ask.Isabella bennet,I came to find out who my birth parents are,all I know are that their in New Orleans and since I'm a witch,they might be here.I say all in one breath.the girl falls to her knees and her eyes become white.it looks like she's talking to someone but we're the only ones here and she's not on the phone.

After a minute her eyes turn back to the regular color and she stands back up."I can't believe it"she says in shock

"Your Davina Claire's sister."

My draw drops at the sentence."you mean marcels little puppet"I say I'm disbelief."I'm actually busy the whole day but,come back Tomorrow and I'll explain everything"she then sighs and leaves.

******THE MIKAELSON MANSION

I come in the living room and see klaus sitting in a chair and hayley on the couch."ah Bella,finally,me,you ad Rebekah are going to a thing called annual dauphine street music festival"he says not even allowing me to ask any questions as he tries to leave the room but I stop him and see if i can get out of it,after what I just heard today I don't feel like going anywhere.

"actually,me and Hayley are supposed to go shopping,you know since you won't let her out alone-"I say but Hayley cuts me off "or at all,it's like I'm a prisoner in the place."she says looking around."nice try,cancel and go tomorrow."klaus says.but I have to be somewhere-"I say but before I can finish my sentence klaus was already out the room"-tomorrow"I finish my useless sentence.

Hayley asked me to come to a ultrasound with her and a witch named Agnes.we've been sitting here for thirty minutes and Agnes has been asking Hayley questions most of the time."I told you Agnes,I feel great"Hayley says flipping through a book.

"you are overdue for a checkup.Agnes says."what am I gonna do,pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound?A pregnant werewolf escorted by two witches?nothing to see here."hayley says sarcastically."

a lot of women would kill to have a child."we hear a voice behind us,it's Rebekah"jeez Rebekah you scared me"I say as I look back.she lets out a chuckle."strikes me odd that your not taking better care of yours"Rebekah says typing on a computer.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path.now I took the liberty of making an appointment for tonight after hours,just us.vampires will never get word of it"Agnes says."I don't like the sound of it being just you two"I say knowing that she shouldn't be alone with people she just met a week ago.but she just met me this morning."ok fine.bayou baby doctor it is."Hayley says putting her book down.Agnes and Hayley leave.

Klaus walks in"please,sister,tell me your not still at it with the internet search.how does one begin anyway,just type in anonymous attic"klaus says.someone has to find Elijah,Bella is the only one actually doing something,I'll find him even if I have to search up every bloody attic in New Orleans."Rebekah says not taking hey eyes of the keyboard.klaus likes his self a drink."like findings needle in a rather large piles of needles."klaus says turning to Rebekah.Bella remembers details about the attic Marcel took her to.Rebekah says turning around to give me a thankful smile."there were shutters on the windows behind Elijah coffin"I say to give klaus a small detail.well,that should narrow it down immensely.myself,I prefer actual strategy as opposed to my numbing labor.marcels delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation.if Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained,perhaps to young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance."klaus says rocking his drink back and forward but slowly enough that none of it spills.

"as usual your power grabs are more important than rescuing your brother."Rebekah says finally looking up to klaus."I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone,rob Marcel of his secret weapon,bring our brother home."Klaus says.he smiles and Rebekah does a faint smile,however I just sit in the back on my phone wondering why Bonnie hasn't called me yet.

I called her five times since I've been here and only two times is she answer.she has been texting but it would be good to hear her voice.Elena,Caroline and Damon have been the only people texting.I think Bonnie's in Washington with mom and Stefan is somewhere in the world.today was Elena and Caroline's first day of college.I texted them in the morning good luck.