ch 7; the next day

Even though he hadn't opened his eyes yet or completely woken up, he could still notice the headache.
The early morning light who shines through the window at Clint, wakes him up.
The blond boy grunts with half lidded eyes and wrinkles his face into a grimace.
He was about to turn around in the bed when he notices he was holding someone in his arms.
Curiously of whom, he opened his eyes completely and wides them surprised of seeing long tangled black hair.
Clint flinches gasping and moves away from Loki. Hitting his back at the wall behind him. Still laying down.
The sweet boy in his arms grunts a slightly and wakes up there he turns around in the bed.
"Good morning..." Loki smiles softly at Clint whose heart is racing as crazy.
"Eh...Ehm...Good morning?" Clint answers a slightly asking with the hidden question 'Why in Hell am I doing here? And what have we done?!'
in his few words.
Loki snickers and cups his hand on Clint's cheek.
"Thank you very much for yesterday... I've had a few... Or more correctly; a slightly more bad days than I usually have...And you being here with me, was more than I could wish for... So, thank you Barton, to keep me company..." The awfully cute boy with bright green eyes tells him.
These words were actually what Clint needed to hear.
The bad conscience of going behind Natasha's back, decreased almost immediately.
The bruises from Bruce's rage are enough as punishment.
Clint smiles gently and places his hand on Loki's hand at his cheek.
"No-...Thank you... I really needed this" Clint says and starts wondering if it isn't weird to say 'thank you for having sex with me'.
Loki snuggles closer there he leans in and gives Clint a quick kiss on his lips.
Clint moans softly while his morning bonner jerked a little from an innocent kiss.

Loki starts eyeing Clint's face curiously.
Then he cracks into a wide smile. Looking as he understands Clint's situation.
"Since you are my guest... I will therefore take care of your needs... So lay back and enjoy~..." Loki purrs and shifts in the bed which Clint does a slightly too.
"What?" Clint blinks confused when he got on his back at the bed.
Loki pulled the duvet away from Clint and placed himself between Clint's legs. They both are naked. Which make Clint to blush.
The blond shivers from the cold who touched his legs the moment the duvet got pulled away.
"Y-you....D-don't have to..." Clint stutters a little protesting despite he already could imagining Loki's lips around his dick. Taking the whole length inside his mouth.
The mischievous boy grins and places his cold hands on Clint's legs who jolts a little of the touch.
"Don't be ridiculous...Of course I want, otherwise I wouldn't even mention it..." Loki explains before he leans down while his hands moves upward along Clint's legs.
The slender boy parts his lips and starts stroking his tongue at Clint's member.
The blond boy inhales surprised while he jerked moaning. Grabbing the sheets below him while his heart pounds quickly of other reasons than before.

The tip of Loki's nose touches Clint's dick few times while he is stroking his tongue lapping at the dick.
Clint's heart swells of love and he knows; he has found a guilty pleasure.
He has tried ignoring it for a while now; but he has been crushing on Loki a few months.
The only obstacle between fantasy and reality has been Natasha.
If he hadn't her, he would tried hitting on Loki from the start.
Clint smiles.
It seems the fantasy wanted be something more than a dream you only have at nights. The fantasy wanted to take place during the days too.
And having Loki between his legs and taking care of his morning bonner, is farther away from fantasy than it can be.

Loki strokes few strands of hair away from his face, behind his pierced ear.
Then he shoved almost the whole length inside his mouth.
Which made Clint to jerk groaning.
Loki starts moving his head up and inhales while he strokes his lips along the stick.
Then he stops inhaling and lowered his head again. Meanwhile he tries breathing calming through his nose.
Loki starts the process over and moves his head up and down.
Clint's breath increased and he starts squirming in the bed while Loki gives him a blowjob.
The blond boy's legs twitched after a while and his dick jerked when he reached his climax.