Chapter 13: magic

CHAPTER 13: MAGIC
Y/N POV

I had finally been finished with my princess duties by the time I was done it had already been night time

I had finally been finished with my princess duties by the time I was done it had already been night time. I was exhausted from walking all over the place. I walked up to my Bed and laird on it

"You can go now James"I shooed he nodded his head "wait"I changed my mind he turned to my confused "can you tell me a little bit about the girl I meet earlier"I asked he nodded his head "her name is Ari Mag she is the first and only person to have actually magic out of royalty that can actually use it"he said my eyes widened I didn't know someone could do that.

"R-really"I said impressed "mhm"he said "do you need anything else?"I shook my head and he walked out.

What should I do now read a book oh I know visit Rigel that should be fun wait what if he is not done with his duties after all he is a prince he must have more work then me.

I have decided I will visit Rigel!

As got out of the room I wondered the halls seeing if Rigel was there come to think of it I never visited Rigel room he Always came to mine.

I soon found myself getting lost until I heard a familiar voice "What are you looking for?"I turned around to see Rigel "you actually"I answered he smiled at me and asked "why do you need something?"he asked I walked closer to him and answered "well I was bored so I came looking for you but I got lost looking for your room."

He smile dropped he scratched behind his head and said "oh well I'm still in duty sense the ball is coming soon I have more things to do but you can  check out the garden"my smile dropped "oh ok uhm I'll totally check it out"I said "sorry"he apologized I put on a smile and said "no it's fine I'll just go"I pointed to the hallway.

I started walking to the garden luckily I had memorized where it was sense last time I was there.

Once I got there I saw a person with white hair sitting next to the flowers suddenly there was water in the sky the person folded there hand and the water turned into little sparkles that were falling down.

I gasped the person turned to me and I saw that it was Ari she quickly got up before she could go any where I asked to her "how'ed you do that?"she turned to me and answered as I slowly walked up to her "magic it will help the plants grow faster"by the time I had stopped I was in front of her.

"Hello I'm y/n Díaz and I think you are very fascinating hope that doesn't sound so wired"She shook her head and told me "that doesn't sound wired people tell me that often and I think we already met before but I'm Ari"she answered.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.