Chapter 25:why did you kidnap me?

Chapter 25:Why did kidnap me?
Y/n's POV

(WARNING lots of the things in the rest of the wattpad book is going to have a lot of violence scenes and mention of kidnapping so if this is a sensitive topic for you please exit now) I haven't been able to see the outside in a day I miss my pare...

I haven't been able to see the outside in a day I miss my parents, I miss my home, I can't believe James would do something like this, I trusted him.

I could feel tears going down my cheeks, I'm scared why did they kidnap me, why me?

"Don't cry your majesty we're not going to do anything to you yet"the man said, he had a smirk on his face.

I glared at the man but he was used to me doing this "why did you kidnap me?"I asked, his smirk faded he turned to me this time with distaste in his eyes "now why would I tell you such a secretive thing?"he responded.

He didn't expect an answer so I didn't give him one.

"James I think it's time to put that tape back on her mouth"he said James came back with black tape, I glared at him, he didn't look at my face only focusing on putting the tape on my mouth.

Queen and king Star and Tom, mom, dad, Rigel, anyone help me out of here!