Chapter 20:The day before the ball

Chapter 20: the day before the ball

Y/n's POV

Sitting in my room I thought about what Rigel had said

Sitting in my room I thought about what Rigel had said. He dated someone before and the only person with powers in mewni!

I would have never thought he would do such a thing after all I kept my distance from dating sense I was betrothed but he Dated someone!

I stood up from my bed and sighed maybe I should take a stroll around the castle that should clear my mind.

That's Exactly what I did I walked outside my room I heard maids run around the rooms the lights were dimly lit suddenly I hear someone run closer,and closer.

Until I got hit in the back someone was clearly knocked over I managed to catch myself.

How do I keep bumping into people one day this is going to be the worst thing ugh.

I turned around to see Ari my eyes widened I quickly snapped out of it, I lend a hand to help her up she takes it holding onto her stack of books.

"Thank you your majesty"she thanked me and bowed down.

"It's no problem"I said I could get over how she used to be Rigel's girlfriend it was no wonder she was beautiful and seemed to be a nice person.

"Well hum goodbye your majesty"she said and ran off I simply hummed.

Maybe this wasn't the best way to clear my mind.