Chapter 4

"Psst, hey, Y/n," 

"Hmm?" I ask, feeling Shiggy lightly shake my shoulder. 

"Are you awake?" He asks.

"No I'm not awake," I answer pulling the covers up over my head. 

"Y/n, I had a nightmare :(" Shiggy says, lightly pulling at the covers.

"Oh, I'm sorry Shiggy," I say, pulling the covers off me and turning around so I'm facing him. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

I put my hand on Shiggy's cheek, hoping to comfort him. He moves his hand and put it on top of mine, melting into my touch. 

"Do you know who Shel Silverstein is?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and moving me closer to him.

He buries his face into my chest, using me as a pillow. I feel my face get a little hot and put my hand on top of his head, stroking it. 

"I do know, he's the author of The Giving Tree and some poems," I say, giving the top of his head a little kiss.

"Well, I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain," He says, rubbing circles on my back.

"Just tell me the nightmare, I'm here to listen," I say, putting my chin on his head. 

"Ok, so I was a drag queen, I was living my life making money doing all types of fancy shows. I got done with one show and came back home to Shel Silverstein who was my adopted dad and he starts beating me and he pushed me to the ground. He started screaming 'You're a boy, you don't deserve to be here! I support this family doing manly things like writing and drawing and all you do is cross dress!' and he threw a bottle at me. I was so scared and then I pulled out the money I earned from that day out of my push-up bra and handed it to him. He looked at it and started to embrace me in a hug, but then Shel started touching me all over!" Shiggy explains, hugging me tighter.

"Shhh, Shiggy, it's ok," I say, stroking his head more. "It was just a dream, Shel isn't a bad guy, just a little controversial. It's ok," 

"Thank you for being here," He says, breathing in deeply.

"Shiggy you can be anything you want, if you want to do drag, do drag, I think you'd look pretty in drag," I say, intertwining my fingers in between strands of his hair. "And you're welcome, I love being here with you," 

"Mmm, I'm feeling better now, your chest makes a nice pillow," He says, pushing himself into me a little more.

I start to blush at the warmth his breath is making on my chest, I feel it come through the fabric and onto my skin. My heartbeat starts to quicken and my whole body starts getting hot. In this moment I feel like I never want to let go of Shigaraki, I just want to stay like this forever. 

"We can still get a couple more hours of sleep," Shiggy says sleepily. 

"Mmm, if that's what you want," I say, stroking his hair. 

"Y/n, you make me feel so many things, I don't know how you got to my heart so quickly, but you did," He says, planting a kiss on my chest. 

"I know how hard it must've been to be alone," I say, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him in tighter. 

I feel him grip my hoodie a little bit, reassured that it wont disintegrate because of the gloves. I could never see this side of him when I watched the anime or read the manga, this is a different Shigaraki, this is a broken down version of Shigaraki, a version that's feeling love. I release him from my grasp just for him to look up at me. He puts his hand on my cheek and scoots up closer to me. He gets closer to my lips, closing the distance between us. He tilts his head a little bit, connecting our lips. It was a sweet, silent, short kiss. He presses his forehead with mine, rubbing circles on my cheek with his thumb. 

"Y/n...that was my first kiss," Shiggy says.

"How was it?" I ask.

"More than you'll ever know," He says, slowly trailing his hand from my face down the rest of my body.

I wrap the blanket around both of us, getting closer to him. I rest my head on his chest, feeling him go down to my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. 

"Goodnight Shiggy," I say into him.

"Goodnight Y/n," He says, kissing my head. 

------------

A/n 

Ok, ok, ok, so is this one just fluff? Yeah. (Well and Shel, but it doesn't matter) 

This one is also a *little* bit shorter than the others, but shhh, nobody has to know.

Also, I think Shiggy would be the kind to catch feelings pretty fast, probably because he's a little trauma baby. 

Ok bye now :)