Chapter 11

This convenience store literally looks like the one Dead By Daylight map's gas station. Ya know the one Autohaven Wreckers map? With the super run down convenience store? Alright, it doesn't even matter, just imagine a run down, yellowish looking, store. However, this store has a bright beaming light that hurts to fucking look at. 

"Dabi," I whisper, pulling him down to me a little bit. "There are weird brown stains on the floor, this place is hideous," I say, eyes wide.

"This place is charming, shut up," Dabi says, whispering back at me.

"Charming??? Dabi there's a cockroach on the ground," I say, pointing at the hopefully dead bug, laying on it's back.

Oh God, it's not dead. That roach jumps onto it's legs, scurrying to both of our feet, doing little figure 8's around us. I release Dabi and stand perfectly still and straight, trying to ignore the hideous bug below us.

"Dabi fucking, Dabi kill it. No, ok wait, don't kill it just chase it outside," I say, a little panicked. 

"Y/N, it's literally a roach, let me kill it," He says, looking at the thing.

"No, I'd feel bad," I say, trying to reason with him.

"Alright, fine, whatever you want, princess," Dabi says, accentuating the word princess obnoxiously.

Dabi scoops up the cockroach, holding it in hand. I turn around to watch him do his thing. He walks over to the automatic doors, steps outside into the open, squats down, and lets it go onto the pavement. He then comes back to my side and watches the little roach scurry away into a parking lot with zero cars.

"Thank you, Dabi," I say, smiling towards him.

"Don't...don't make that a big deal," I can hear a little embarrassment in his voice as he says that. "But, uh, you're welcome,"

We look at each other, making eye contact. It wasn't bad, it was just a little acknowledgment between us. 

"So now follow me and we'll just get some black hair dye and be out of this place," he says.

"Whatever you want Dabi, you know I'd do anything for you," I say innocently.

I see Dabi's eyes get a little wide behind his sunglasses, but he quickly regains his composure, leading the way to the hair dye. This store seems super run down so I wonder how well their selection is going to be. We come to the hair isle and go to the end where all the dyes are. 

"Dabi there's like, there's so many hair dyes here??" I say, astonished at the amount of hair dye there actually is.

"You're telling me, like this shitty little convenience store has the best selection in the world," He says, pretty proud of his little dye find and how he gets to share it with someone. 

He picks up one box of black hair dye, similar to the garnier brand. Ya know like the green box, but the brand said something weird. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was a name or hair brand called 'All Might's Cum' with how much these people worship him. All Might is kind of a baddie though so I don't know why I'm complaining. 

"Ok so normally I go for the 'Jet Black' in this brand, but it kinda fries my hair so I heard that the normal 'Black' works better and the nutrients is good too. So what do you think, Y/N?" he explains and asks, looking at me with this little puppy dog look.

"Yeah I think that you should shake it up and go with the normal 'Black' because at the end of the day it's going to be black right? So it shouldn't be that different," I say, giving my input. 

I see a blob of red in my peripheral vision, so I give a little glance that way towards it. The blob turns out to be spiky, red hair, attached to a boy with a scar on his eye in a school uniform. A UA uniform to be exact. Oh no. 

"Yeah Y/N...." I pinch Dabi's arm as he's talking, cutting him off and getting his attention. "Hm?"

He looks down at me and I nod my head over to the spiky haired boy, trying not to look suspicious. I see him glance up and notice the boy, then looking back at me. I pull Dabi down so I can whisper to him better.

"Do you know who that boy is?" I ask, trying to be super quiet.

He looks at me and brings his head closer to my ear so he could whisper back. He was right into my neck and I could feel his breath on my ear. I turn a little red, but try to hide it.

"Not really, but I do recognize that uniform," He says. "Oh and by the way Y/N, you don't hide your embarrassment that well," He says, bringing himself lower into my neck, making me let out a little yelp. 

Apparently the boy noticed our PDA because he came over to us with a box of red hair dye in his hand. 

"Hey guys," He said in a gruff voice for someone who's in highschool. "I'm surprised people even knew this place existed!"

"Yeah I didn't know this place existed until he brought me here," I said, giving the boy a warm smile and pointing to Dabi. 

It should be fine to draw attention to us because Dabi's covered. Well, at least hopefully. 

"That's so manly showing your girlfriend to this quaint little store! It's a fixer upper, but it definitely has it's perks," He said, seeming way too enthused. 

Dabi coughs a little bit before speaking. "Yeah, I was trying to tell her that it's nice once you get over everything," 

"I'm Kirishima!" the boy says, holding out a hand to greet us.

"I'm Y/N," I say, shaking his hand with a smile. "This person right here next to me is..."

Wait he called me Dabi's girlfriend, we should just go along with that honestly. It'd be the best bet, but I don't know if Dabi's going to catch on. 

"Oh, I'm Dabi, Y/N's boyfriend," He says, surprisingly catching on.

Is Dabi a mind reader? Anyway, let's just hope Kirishima doesn't remember Dabi or at least Dabi didn't say his name hopefully anytime in the past.

"Well it's nice to meet you both, you sure are one lucky guy, Y/N is definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Respectfully," Kirishima smiles a sharp tooth grin at both of us.

"Aw, Kiri aren't you just sweet, thank you," I say. 

"No problem!" He says blushing a bit. 

"Until we meet again," I say giving him a smile and turning around, grabbing Dabi's jacket sleeve and pulling him to the front of the store with me. 

Dabi gets his hair dye checked out, he settled on the normal black to see how it'll work, and we leave the store. Stepping outside and into the parking lot, now hopefully, for real, homeward bound.

-------

A/n

I got this idea from a tiktok cosplay thing and I don't know if it was the original idea but I decided to write it into creation?? So I'm giving credit or inspiration to lunarnoir on tiktok for the Kiri and Dabi little thingy at the store with hair dye, it inspired this and his cosplays are really good so check him out!

Also I wanted Y/N to have a little harem, like y/n is supposed to have all the men (and women if you guys want, probably women too) like you guys are supposed to be self inserting, I'm going to add a harem lol (but dw, the main story is Dabi and Shiggy x y/n) 

Anyway later 🤠🤺