Chapter 16

Spinner and I walk into the bathroom together. There's a shower/tub combo with the ugliest shower curtain you've ever seen. Like it makes someone's grandma's shower curtain seem pretty. There's a sink with a counter the same size right next to it. Basically just imagine a run-down hotel bathroom and it's perfect. It's nice but it's had a hard life, just like the members of the league. 

Spinner closes the sliding door behind us, putting little distance between us. I turn around to face him, clothes in my hand. We're inches apart and I stare directly into his eyes. 

"So you're going to stay in here and play some super hot Mario Kart?" I ask.

"Yeah I was just going to sit on the counter and race some bitches," Spinner says, gaining a grin.

"Ah well, Mr. Spinner, don't get any ideas," 

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm just here for your company," 

and with that he turns to the counter and gets on it, getting into a comfortable position and whipping out his game. I walk a little bit to the shower, putting my clothes on the toilet. 

"Ok now don't look," I say to Spinner feeling weirdly embarrassed.

"I'd only look if you wanted me to," says Spinner, locking eyes on his game.

"Really? Like you're not going to pull some stunt like they do in the movies? Like when I look away you're not going to sneak a glance?" I ask.

"No? That's weird, what kind of movies are you watching?" Spinner says, looking up from his game, raising an eyebrow.

"Pretty much all movies? In some after the person looks it's used to make the other person they looked at feel good," I say.

"That's genuinely creepy? Like, there was no consent given and the people they're viewing aren't for them to view?" Spinner says, looking disgusted.

"Thank you for acknowledging that, I try to explain it to people but they always just say 'you should feel honored you're getting looked at' which is weird," I say.

"I do think you're very pretty Y/N, but I would never do anything unless I had your consent," He says, giving me a smile and looking back down at his game.

"Well I mean.....consent is very sexy, Spinner," 

"And what do you mean by that, miss Y/N?" He asks, glued to his game.

"I meeeeaaannn, you could, maybe, if you wanted to, sneak a little peak at me, I won't mind,"

That got his attention. He looked up from his game, his face tinted a little pink. He gave me a quick side eye glance and gave me an oh so knee weakening grin. 

"If you wish, you'll be for my viewing pleasure," He says, putting his head back and turning it to me.

Now I know I'm already whoring it out for Shiggy and Dabi, but come on, Spinner seems fun in bed. And don't give me that "he's a lizard, I'm not a furry" bullshit because I am not having it. I'm tired of pretending that if I had the chance I wouldn't bang this man. I would. He's got those swords and shit, like that'd be very fun. He also has like a lizard tongue which is good for obvious reasons?? This is my life and I'm going to live it, I got transported to this world with these hot villains who could hurt me in all the right ways, I'm going to make the most of it.

Well, I'm doing just that. I turn away from the hot lizard man and face the shower, slowly making my way over to it. I stop in front and pull my clothes off one by one, making the motions as slow as I could, leaving me only in my underwear. Wait, I just got an idea...

"Hey Spinner....I think my bra is stuck, could you help me with it?" I ask, turning my head a little to see him from out of the corner of my eye.

I just KNOW he's eating this up, like come on, I'm hot (say I'm hot with me bitches) and I know what I'm doing. I hear Spinner get up from his spot and come over to me. I feel his cold, scaly hand go on my shoulder, slowly putting each finger down one at a time. He takes his other hand up to the clasps of the bra and trails his other hand, and nails, down my shoulder blade and back to get his hands to meet each other. He slowly undoes each clasps, making sure his knuckles brush against me gently. Once he gets done my bra falls to the floor, but he doesn't move. Well, he doesn't move his feet, but he moves his hands to my shoulders. He moves his mouth to my neck and breathes out slowly, making me shiver. He kisses my neck, earning a gasp from me, bringing heat to my face.....and other areas, but I digress. 

"If it were my way, you'd be all mine," Spinner says, bringing his head down and biting my shoulder, then releasing me and going back to the counter for his game. 

Holy shit, I like, mmm ok wow. I am very hot and bothered right now and I very much want to look at spinner, but I most definitely can't right now. I KNOW I look flabbergasted.

I give myself a moment to regroup my thoughts and actions and shake it off. Then I get out of my panties and jump in the shower, shutting the curtain behind me, letting out a sigh.

"Mmmmm Y/N, you know I heard that sigh, right?" Spinner says from outside the shower.

"uh well, I mean....no" I say, looking around in the shower.

OK how come everything in here is like very on brand for everyone. Like Shiggy has the cheap looking blue Secret shampoo, Dabi has these luxury hair care brands for dyed hair that still somehow makes it dandruff-y, Kurogiri has some....wait is that manscaped?? does he even have hair??? Toga's shit is that pink Herbal Essence stuff, and the others seem to share some random Pantene shit with vitamins or whatever in it. Wait....is their only body wash that they all share......OLD SPICE??? Man.

I continue with my shower, picking Dabi's Shampoo over the other people because.... A) he could get mad and take the anger out on me B) I'll smell like him C) It seems the best.

I use the *shudder* old spice body wash and then get done with my shower, opening the curtain and walking out. 

OH MY GOD SPINNER. I look frantically for a towel realizing I'm ass naked in front of him, clinging onto one and wrapping it around me.

"I APOLOGIZE." I yell.

"Hm? For what?" Spinner says, looking up from his game.

".....So you didn't see anything?" I ask.

"Well....I did but you gave me permission to look, but I was enjoying it so I'm not complaining, miss Y/N," Spinner says with a smile, getting up from his spot and giving me room to get dressed in front of the mirror.

So I do just that, dropping my towel in the process. I can feel his eyes on me as I get dressed but I don't care, I'm enjoying it. 

As I finish I look back at Spinner, who's grinning at me, and open the sliding door. I walk out with my head up high, ready to find my two boys again.

A/N

-----------

Hi, um

It's been a while?

I'm back :) 

Love you guys