Chapter 15

I have no fucking clue if there's a shower here. Time to go to Spinner's again because I'm too lazy to look and might get mistaken as a pro hero or some shit and get murdered. Oh wait, I can't die from quirks. Can I die still though? Where am I even, is this a dream?? I don't actually care though soooo. 

I skip over to Spinner's room again, knocking on the door twice and hearing a small 'grunt' and then footsteps following behind it. 

The door creaks open again and Spinner does not look happy, well until he catches a glimpse of me, then his whole demeanor changes. He seems to be a little red and slightly out of breath. 

"O-oh, hello Y/N, it's a pleasure to see you again," Spinner says, gaining a small smile. 

"Did I interrupt something?" I ask, biting my lip a little and smirking. 

"Well....No, no, don't worry about it, just......gaming...." He says, not sounding convincing. 

"Uh huh....well you look flustered and maybe a little out of breath....? Ok Spinner, I guess video games are to blame," I say, being playful aha. 

"It's not my fault this one video game just had to catch my eye and somehow make me feel something I've never felt for a video game before, Y/N," he rolls his eyes. "It was kinda crazy because I didn't even really know anything about the game," 

"Uh huh. So what were you doing in this video game?" I ask, stepping into his little man cave. 

"U-uh, well, I um, I was racing. Yeah. It really brought up the heart rate," He says, going over and sitting on his queen size bed. 

"But the console isn't even turned on?" I ask, still holding my clothes I was gonna change into after I showered, and sitting down next to him. 

"Ok, yeah, listen," 

"Spinner, why is there a bottle of lotion on your nightstand that looks like it was freshly used?" I ask, smirking. 

"It's for my rough skin, Y/N, obviously," 

"Are you sure my spit wouldn't work better?" 

He coughs a little and his eyes get wide. "Ooook, Y/N, what did you come in here for?"

"Aw, that makes it sound like you want me to leave," I frown.

"NO *cough* no...I'm just wondering what you're wanting?" He says.

"I need to find the shower, and the two dweebs are passed out spooning each other in the bar.....living room??"

"Ok here, let me guide you to it," he says, getting up, holding out a hand to help me up. 

I take his hand, feeling his rough scales, which are kinda intriguing though, glide across my palm. His textured hand was distracting me.....and it does feel kinda moisturized???

He doesn't let go of my hand as he guides me out of his room and down a hallway that I just walked down previously. 

"It's kinda hard to find, and you could get lost coming back so I think I gotta stay in the bathroom with you, I don't make the rules," He shrugs, while still pulling me with his hand. 

"????? Ok Spinner you're getting a little too bold.........don't stop though," I say, biting my lip with a smirk.

"I mean, how can I stop when you're here~" Spinner says, turning his head back to look at me me and continuing forward.

I gain a giddy little smile, looking away, as he drags me to wherever that shower is. We turn one more hallway and then I see a large sliding(???) door at the end of this new hallway. We continue walking and he leads me to it. We stop right in front of it and are finally face to face again. 

"Ok, here you are. Now listen, I do think you'll get lost again, but you're also a big girl so you'll be able to find your way back again, right?" He asks, flashing me a sharp tooth grin.

Lord have mercy, who knew Spinner's teeth were HOT?? He's a lizard I shouldn't be thinking about this. Also it's not his time to shine rn, this is all about Shimothy and Dabi. But like....ok.

"Oh I don't know if I'll be good here on my own though....I might need you to keep an eye on me," I say, giving him my best attempt at puppy dog eyes. 

"Jesus, Y/N, ok," He exhales a little bit before continuing again. "Should I actually stay here or not?"

"I think you should, it can be our bonding time," I respond, giving him a sincere smile. 

"Ok, ok, then I'll stay, good thing I brought my little DS here, I can play some hardcore competitive Mario Kart while you're in there masturbating with the shower head," He says, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a blue DS.

"Ok???? Listen I'm not the one denying I was masturbating???? Unlike SOME PEOPLE???? And I'm not going to do that, this is my first time showering here??" I say, a little offended, but also playful. Who is he to say that when he was clearly being a little pussy and not owning up to it earlier??

"Ooookkkk, listen Y/N, you just walk your pretty little ass into that shower while I play my Mario Kart, and we'll forget this conversation even happened," He says, opening the sliding door and guiding me in with a hand on my back.

--------------------

Ok, hey guys, I know it's been a while *cries*

I had a little bit of help with this chapter from my friend Vicky T (Vicky T if you ever find this, hiiii and thank you) it was just a tiny bit of flirtiness though and she's like aware I used a couple of her ideas.

I even had help yet this chapter took so long?????/

Ok one more chapter with the drunk shiggy/dabi arc and we'll be back to normal

Ummm also, I see the reading lists you guys put this story into and some of you guys need therapy, but it's fine because I do too, and keep putting this in reading lists because it's funny CFGVHBJNK

Also don't you dare come for my boy Spinner, I love Spinner and the next chapter will also be Spinner so don't be mean to him >:(

Thanks again for reading this and thanks for over 3k views, I really appreciate you guys (it's too early for an "I love you" sooo maybe later in the story vghbjnkm) :)