Chapter 5

I wake up to the smell of pancakes? What? Does the LOV's hideout even have a kitchen? Do these people even eat? Oh my God what does Shiggy eat? Oh my God what do any of them eat?? Toga ate that bird once, does that count? It's too early for this. 

"Shiggy?" I ask, opening my eyes slowly.

I look over and there's an empty place in the bed next to me. Well ok, so he's gone. Cool, cool. When I see that man again he's getting chapstick >:(

I'm still in his hoodie and I have no intention of changing it, I should shower but first I'm going to check out that smell because who knew there was a kitchen?? Probably only the hardcore fans, the ones that pick out every detail of the series and attack people who get one little thing wrong. I get up and walk to the door, opening it and stepping out. 

I don't see anybody, I just see an imaginary scent trail leading down a hallway. I make my way into a little makeshift kitchen. It's pretty small and only has one singular counter separating the sink and the stove. There's a cheap looking fridge and a small island in the center of the room with two seats there. The room feels like a basement, there's no windows and it's being lit by one of those long ceiling school lights. 

I notice Dabi standing in front of the stove, making the source of that smell. He turns to face me and I see him wearing an apron. I look down to see what's written on it and it says 'He can put my asshole in a casket' which is like, ok Dabi, get it. 

"Ok, I know what this looks like, but I can explain...." He says while holding his hands up like he got caught by the police. 

"Dabi what, just like?" I ask, walking over to him.

"I like to cook, it's fun, I forgot you were here, but I always make enough for me and one other person. Convenient now I guess. Oh and this apron, well, don't ask," He says.

"Don't worry, that apron looks cute on you shawty," I say, giving him a wink.

I hear him sigh and turn back to his pancake, flipping it over, revealing a perfect, golden brown side. 

"Are we the only ones here?" I ask, coming up closer to Dabi so I'm peaking around him. 

"I'm pretty sure, they all went out to do something, God knows what. Shigaraki said something about making sure you're 'safe' so you're in good hands," He says, looking back at me. 

I go over to sit on the empty part on the island. Once I'm up there I watch Dabi's arms work on the pancakes. He's wearing a black tank top and black sweatpants so I can see his muscles. 

"Did you sleep good Darb?" I ask.

"I mean, we're all villains fearing for our lives each day, so no, not really," He says, continuing his cooking.

"Shiggy seemed to sleep fine and I slept great so maybe we should all sleep together," I say.

"Wait, did you sleep in the same bed as him? The Tomura Shigaraki let you sleep in the bed?" 

"Yeah, he used me as a pillow and we held hands and did other things, why?" I ask, bringing both my legs up so I'm sitting cross legged. 

"You WHAT?" He says, turning around to face me.

"Yeah, he was nice and warm :)" I say.

"That little dusty shit head wont even let me call him Tomura, but yet you come along and now all of a sudden you're making kissy faces and getting in his damn pants!" He exclaims, flipping the pancake onto the plate aggressively. 

"Don't worry Dab, I'll be making kissy faces and getting in your pants soon too," I say, fiddling with the arms on the hoodie.

"See, I don't know how you got him, all you are is flirty and weird, I don't even know your name, it's not like you told anyone," He says, pouring more pancake batter onto the pan.

"I told Shiggy, I realized last night I didn't tell anyone which is my bad. I'm sorry if I come off weird, but you're not any less weird. It's Y/n by the way," I say.

"Oh yeah? How am I weirder than you, 'shawty'?" He asks, cleaning the batter off the side of the bowl.

"Your apron, you're making pancakes for yourself and always make enough for one more person, you didn't even put chocolate chips in your pancakes like??" I say, counting off the reasons on my fingers. 

"Hey, I'll have you know chocolate chips are hard to keep around here, these bitches eat them like they're candy," He says, turning around to face me. 

"Ok dicki, whatever you say to make yourself feel better," I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Listen, Shigaraki was able to open up to you and form a connection with barely knowing you, but I will not being doing that, sweetheart," Dabi says, crossing his arms.

"Denial isn't a healthy thing," I say, leaning forward a little bit, looking into his eyes.

He lets out a sigh and turns back around to flip the pancake. I lay across the island, bored out of my ever loving mind. I close my eyes and think about Shigaraki and hope he's ok, I don't know when I transported into this universe, I think I'm somewhere in season 4 but it's only been a day. I recall all the memories I have of each of these character's backstories and trauma, I don't know why, I just wanted to. I can't believe these people are all real in front of me now, and they can't even do anything to hurt me, AND Shiggy also likes me romantically. This is fun.

"Hey princess, your pancakes are ready," Dabi says sarcastically. 

I open my eyes and look up at him standing above me. 

"Oh, and by the way, we're going shopping after this," He says, giving me a smirk.