Chp1: First encounter

I arrive at the sea view hotel.
The Darkness around place was Strange, but the sea behind it was soothing. I was here because I was on a Business trip for the national health and science research team. Apparently people in this area where becoming severely mentally ill. We believe it to be a new drug, the people symptoms would include spastic actions, non sensical untranlatable language, violent patterns, so called passed memories form past lives. Yata yata, I shall carry on.

I approached the door with my suit case trailing behind, I walked in gracefully in my black button down coat, it was style like something a vintage doll would wear, my favorite attire. I had on a black Bourree, black gloves, Gold hopped earrings, a small moon pendant, 4in black high heels and Carried a small black purse.

I was hoping that someone  would be there to whisk my things away, but nobody was there not even at the desk. I approached the desk and hit the bell 2 times, nothing. As I turned my back to the door, a man appeared. He was tall and lanky about the age of 30, he had such a excited twinkle in his eyes, it was kinda adorable.

"Ah hello miss sorry for the delay. May I book you a room?"

Umm, yes please.

"Alright may I have your name miss"

"Y/n l/n or serenity bell"

"Oh such a pretty name suit you well, very.. well. He quickly shifts his eyes to the paper to write my name.

May I have your name sir?

"Oh! Yes of course! I apologize for my poor manners, my name is Jimmy, Jimmy hall."

Nice to meet you Mr. Hall

"Oh the pleasure is all mine your a fine looking young lady not many young faces appear here"

Do you have any staff members?

"No just me, but hey a one man show is the best show! Speaking of which are you interested in tonight's entertainment?"

Well I'm very tired and have lots of work to do, but I guess 5 minutes wouldn't hurt.

"Great 5 minutes is all I need to knock you off your feet and into a grave!"

Uh...Haha, yeah sure. I nervously look to the left at the door.

He assigned me door 102 I took the key and he grabbed my suit case and traveled up the lift with me.