Chp 4: The Demon

Jimmy! Jimmy! Where are yo-

Hugo then slamms into me and pins me to the wall.

"You been talking to the dead little sheep are you truly a wolf like me?"

Get off me you demon!

"Oh but I thought you liked this dont you? Jimmy told me so let me show you want we discussed"

He push his lips on me and pushes his tongue in grunting in pleasure. I bit his tongue.

I let you have a snack not the whole damn kitchen you have to pay for that! Not with money, spells, or potions but with love and devotion something your not capable of hugo! And you call yourself great. Hmp!

"Love I'll show you love"

(Slight TW)

I blacked out last thing I saw was a bat in my face. I awake tied up to a bed. My nakedness exposed.

"Well looky here the little lamb has awakened from its slumber, time to show it some lumber"

He climbed on top of me and licked my purity and even went inside with his tongue. I held in the moans. He played with my breast at the same time my back slightly arched. He stopped and proceeded to position me. He open his belt buckle and I yelled

Stop wait, let's make a deal!

"A deal you say little lamb what deal would please a wolf like me"

First give me Jimmy

"Why would I do that so you can escape?"

No I won't you can kill me if I do

"Alright but only for a minute"

"Oh y/n or serenity what did he do? Here I'll help you"

No dont listen, I'm going to make a deal with him ok? Here it is you shall marry me you do want that right?

"Oh yes very much"

In this marriage we will break your trama that will break the bond between you and him because that's what caused it.

"Ok I got it my love"

He gives me a kiss then hugo steps in.

"So Whats the deal"

We are getting married

"Oh congratulations you shall be my pet till death do us part hehe"

Hold it, you must first untie me and find the ring I promise I won't leave the hotel.

"Sounds like a fun game I shall take the deal" he says maniacally.