Chp 2: Showtime

We reach my floor and headed into my room. He was very gentle with my things and even made some minor adjustments to make it cozy for me. I thank him and he told me that the show was going to start at 12 o'clock midnight. He walked off with a pep in his step. He was indeed adorable and kind as well, I felt a tingle in my heart and then in my,

ooop! best not to go there I just meet the man he could be a murder for all I know!

I decided to change my clothes into a big black tee shirt with a white drawing of the cross, a symbol of my faith. I then wanted to do some snooping around. While snooping I swiped some keys and found items. I seen a weird device the front desk Jimmy wasn't present. I took all these things and put them in a area in my room to investigate later.

It was now midnight time for the show. I sat in the front row as the curtains rised. Jimmy was now a character called hugo punch. Hugo punch wasn't very nice he was snarky and violent infact the behavior reminded me of the patients the doctors were dealing with. But it was very funny I do like a bit of dark humor he was actually very entertaining. I chuckle and giggle many times. He took notice too, so much so he invited me on stage.

So there I was with Jimm- I mean "Hugo Punch" in a big tee shirt. I did put on some shorts under them but it only shaped my butt more.

"Ah yes here we have beutiful "y/n or serenity bell" a fresh face to the court case!"

"What do you say miss? Did you kill a man and cut of his toe to put it in a batch of dough?"

No silly! I wouldn't cut off his toe and put it in a batch of dough.
I would cut off his nose and put it in a rose!

We both chuckled at how perfectly the rhyme turned out to be, it was like we were somehow in sync.

We started at each other for a moment. And in that moment a spark of lust was in his eyes. It made me get wet Instantly. He then said in a gruff voice.

"Little sheep, little sheep I believe it's time to sleep but first the wolf is who you should meet"

He then crashed his lips into mine and pin me on a wall. I wanted to fight but also not fight. I let it all go for a moment. He thrust himself against my purity his bulge huge and thick. He put a had on one of my b/s breast under my shirt. He made me moan as he kissed my neck and continued to dry thrust me. But suddenly he changed and stopped.

"Oh dear, what did you do hugo?"

He let me go

"Im sorry miss hugo isn't very polite"

What do you mean jimmy? That was you right? Your just pretending for the show right?

"Please forgive me miss I'll try not to let him do it again"

Jimmy it's ok, it was kinda sweet, but what are you talking about?

"You liked it? If you know what he did to people you wouldn't like it" tears roll down his cheeks."

I was looking at a child, a lost helpless child. Nobody else was in the hotel but us. Imagine how lonely he was without me. And I doubt he lost his purity he still had it just like me.