Chp 3: Work & Investigation

I said my Prayers and went to sleep. I jolted up and got to work. I went out of the hotel with my camera and handbook I took note of the environment around me. I found nothing unusual no signs of a biohazard or suspicious activity.

I went back to the hotel empty handed. I then proceeded to look at all the thing I collected from the hotel. I turned on the wierd device. Voices came in telling me to leave the hotel and that Jimmy was dangerous. I grabbed the wierd device and a compass. I follow the compass tile it lead me to a little girl. I realized that the device was a spirit box and the little girl was dead.

"I know we shouldn't talk to the dead but these ones are in need thier souls must be freed"

I processed track down all spirit and found thier stories. Turns out jimmy was a murderer, but something was off about that. It all came together when I found his mother Rose.

She told me how his father "Hugo" abuse him since he was born to the age of 2. She then killed him in front of Jimmy and buried him in cement.

"That must have been the trigger. Evil spirits shortly after passing can inter the mind of a traumatize victim, how interesting?" I thought to myself

So how do we get rid of him? A bible? A Cross? A priest? Perhaps a pool of holy water? No of course not, my faith tought me it starts in the mind. The mind is the key and in his case its broken a little more than a normal human.

All those soul are connected to Jimmy so if I fix him, they shall be fixed too.

He like me and I like him I got an idea. Perhaps we can make a deal that both Jimmy and hugo would like, starting with this ring.