Chp 6: The "Collaboration"

(WARNING: I'm going all in)

"Flash back"

The night when he proposed, he picked me up and carried me into a room his favorite room, that we later turned into our bedroom.

He layed me down gently. And took of my shirt. (The only thing I had on) He got on top and made out with me. His tounge rubbing with mine. He grunted and I moan quietly. He pulled away when he was out of breath.

He trailed down to my breast and sucked my sensitive nipples making me gasp each time he alternated between them.

"You're so beutiful, and your all mine I never thought I would have a women some day"

He then trailed down to my purity, he engulf it in his mouth making me shake and moan in pleasure, each time he moved. To make it worse he grunted in small intervals to vibrate my womanhood. I moan softly but also loudly, my moans could be herd outside the door.

"You taste so sweet and your skin is as soft as little lamb"

For a second I got scared until he said

"But I'm no wolf"

He puts me in the Standard missionary position. He takes off his shirt, pants and undergarments revealing a 9 in long meaty member.

"Is it good mama told me I was going to get bigger after 16"

Yes.. yes it's very good, very very good.

He proceeded to start teasing me, he put the tip in, my entrance. And rubbed it against it back and forth. He faked me out by pushing it half way in and back. My woman hood was watering like a mouth salivating all over it, making me shake.

Jimmy please don't tease me, put it in please I can't take this!

"Patience is a virtue"

Yeah a virtue I dont have!

Jimmy didn't listen and made it worse he got faster and more random with his mini thrusts. Within seconds I creamed.

"Oh my, I thought women were hard to please."

With this he position himself over me. And fully entered me. He went full missionary with the slaps going "tap tap tap tap tap tap" It hurt at first but when the pleasure came through I was a mess. His thrust were hard fast and deep hitting my spot each time. We were shaking the bed the head board thumped against the wall, "thump thump thump". He cradle me with his hands and kissed me passionately. The lamp on the table fell but we continued. My moans are a mess and nonsensical.

Jim-, ohwa Jimmy, Jimmy yes you, mmh, please dont mmmh, keep me high.

It went on for an hour in which I came 10 times and Jimmy 1 due to him being a Male.

It was now my turn. I climbed on top and admired my husband. He was a slim man with some muscles and decent amount of body hair on his chest and arms. I caressed his face and kiss his cheek. I began bouncing hard and deep on him making him look at me in pure pleasure. A look of pure awe at his wife. He held my breast as I began to bounce faster soon matching the speed he was going. He licked his lips and his mouth was drooling with juices.

"Y/n or serenity bell, you so soft, wet, and warm the pefect women for me we fit like a lock and a key."

He put his hands around my back and pushed me on him more. This causes us to collaborate. I was hitting his spot he was hitting mine. We both moan loudly and sweetly. The head board thumps louder and harder, the table on the side shook too but we didn't care. Lost in each other eyes our noses rubing together as we try to kiss and keep going. I began to climax and he follows our bodies shake as we approach the finnish. We hold each other tighter and screamed in excitement.

I fell into his chest both of us holding each other as we drift to sleep.