~ can't get enough of him ~

Heya everyone ,

How are you all doing ?

I am here again with a new part .

Hope you all like it .

Let's start ,

Avu's pov :-

I couldn’t get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn’t care. I didn’t want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further.

I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him.

I was laying beside him naked but i wanted all . I turned my face to see him sleeping peacefully . But I am too horny right now , I need him very bad .

I  slowly got on top of him. I’d never done it before. I couldn’t really believe it; I was doing this. I was inventing something. I held his not so hard dick and put it in .

And it led him open his eyes and looked at me . He seemed surprised .

He felt deeper in me. I’ll never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it. I held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. I let my tits touch his face.

He went mad ; licking and biting my tits was all he doing . I wanted him to kiss me , touch me everywhere ,  every part of my body is craving for his tongue and his hot white fluids .

Though , I was riding siddharth's cock but I wasn't slamming I wanted him to slam me hard on his cock . I leaned and kissed him .

" make it rough babe " I whispered kissing his earlobe .

" aren't you sore ? " He asked me in the most deepest and sleepy voice which made me more horny .

" Don't be such a caring baby . I need the bastard one now . I am craving for it " I whispered in his ear and kissing him again .

Exactly at the moment he held onto my hips and and slammed me hard and started pounding me hard . He split me in two.

" Siddharth " I gasped out .

I couldn’t believe it , I am so enjoying it . One of his fingers flicked over my bum.

I rode him for next half an hour and had our oragsms . I was feeling so good . This sexual sensation is so much overwhelming .

He lifted and heaved. I couldn’t believe it. There was no end to it now ,
I layed down on the bed and he howered over me . Sucking my boobs . He is so fucking obsessed with my tits .

He did it back. Pounding my sore pussy . He was doing his job while , I was moaning loud and mess . My orgasm was near and heaved more heavily . Sweat forming in his head . He cummed inside my pussy . And I cummed on his dick .

After sometime ,

I pushed back, forced more of him into me. I sucked him. He licked me. I made him come on my stomach. He sucked my toes. The whole room rocked .

---------

So , this was the chapter .

Dude , writing smuts are damn hard but I am much passionate about it.

SO SHOUTOUTS TO THIS BOOK WOULD BE APPRECIATED 🥺.

#sidneet #thmxsidneetsmut

Bye bye

❤️

~ author ~
•| Darshita |•

~~~~