~her morning dildo~

Heya everyone ,
As I said I will post some random scenes so here is one .
Let's start ,

Author's pov :-

She straddled him. Her hair was loose. It was cut straight across at the level of her shoulders. It was hanging forward, hiding her face, except for her eyes, which she was holding shut tight. She was being careful about his cock, leaving it alone so far. On his back meant fun for him, Avneet taking her time.

He had to push his anxiety away. It would be easier for him to get up and take care of an emergency if she weren’t on top of him. He had to forget about that. Some of their best sex had been with her on top, using him as a dildo, taking her sweet time.

One thing he loved that she sometimes did was to align their nipples and rub. Her's would be hard and his would be too. He didn’t know if she would do that.

She was dragging her hair across his eyes. Kiss me, he thought, pretending to sleep , anguished, because she wasn’t going to, he knew. She lightly bit his shoulder. She was lowering herself more. She was brushing her breasts across his face. He wanted to take one of her breasts into his mouth, either one. He was frantic. He wanted to get as much of one of her breasts into his mouth as he could. Her breasts were killing him, her blunt instruments. He had called them that and she had laughed, long ago.

" I know you are awake " she said mostly glared at him .

He opened his one eye and smirked opening his second eye too .

He drove himself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure and that was good. She would climax again right away.

He kept on, slowing himself. He pushed her knees up higher. He was almost there and so was she, again.

And then the knot at the root of his cock dissolved in fire, melting. He shouted when he came. Then she was snorting, trying to say something. She was telling him to stop. She had come a second time and she wanted him to stop. They disengaged, shaking.

~~~~~~~

Do vote, commenttts

Do vote, commenttts .....

Bye bye
❤️

~author~
°Darshita°

°••••••°