~making love~

Hey everyone , wassupp .
Actually I forgot that I had to post and the author is sorry for that 🌚🌼..

Let's start ,

Author's pov :-

He touched her on the forehead between her eyes and ran his finger down the line of her nose.

"I'll make love to you 100 percent safe."

She had never imagined he could say those words and still feel tender, but now she was lying on her side and he was lying on his and he had those clear hazel  catchprice eyes and such sweet crease marks around his eyes.

"Is there 100 percent?" she asked.

" No " he replied . She furrowed her eyebrows looking at him .

" Indeed it's 101 percent " he replied to which she smiled hesitantly .

" Avneet , I promise no roughness , no hard sex , no pain , just love and pleasure "

She let him undress her and caress her swollen body. God, she
couldn't believe this college's famous rude and mannerless boy would be this soft to her. She was only used for hard sex and fucks till now , no one ever made love to her but he is doing it . She has been falling in love with him more and more each day . She adored his perfect face , plump lips , she traced his sharp jawline .

"Is this beautiful to you?"she asked referring to her naked self .

"Oh yes," he said. "You glisten...."

She smiled and began to kiss him, to kiss his chest, to nuzzle her face among the soft apple-sweet hairs, discovering as she did so a hunger for the scents and textures of male skin.

"Get your pants off "

" You sure ? " he asked one again .

" 101 percent " she said chuckling making him laugh a little .

She helped him remove his pants and boxers .

Their lips met and motioned into a slow and passionate kiss , while siddharth was entering her slowly . She moaned loud once he entered his penis .

He started thrusting slowly but it was intimidating and full of pleasure .

They made love looking into each other's eyes . He kissed her eyes , nose then lips .

She pulled out the duvet and covered them with it . The dimmed night with their soft moans .

"Siddharth" she called out in a soft voice .

" Hmm"

" I love you " she replied kissing his neck and nibbling into it .

" I love you more " he said and they kissed ..........

~~~~~

That's it for today ...

I can't promise to post regular but every alternate day for sure. 

Do vote , commentt and share .

author•
|Darshita|

~~~~~~