~in the kitchen~

Hey everyone ,
Welcome back.
Let's start.

Siddharth's pov:-

I shut the door of our apartment after reaching home from workplace .

She was busy making dinner as I walk up behind her . Without saying anything , I press my lips to the crook of her neck and kiss slowly down , leaving the occasional hickey , earning a almost unheardable moan .

My hands run up to her back , my fingertips hardly touching her . I undo her bra and lift her top off before slipping her bra off too .

"S..id " she started but I shushed her off as I turned her towards me directly attacking her collarbone , offcourse leaving a hickey . I finally kiss her on lips , smooching hard , yes I was craving for her the whole day today .

After a good french kiss , we broke the kiss as she was out of breath . I licked her swollen lips before turning her to face the kitchen slab again .

She shudder as yet again she felt my fingertips barely touching her skin . As they circle her nipples, getting closer and closer but instead I bought my hand near her ass and gave a tight slap on the right one .

" Continue your work " I whispered slapping her left ass cheek too . She let out a whimper .

She started continuing making her dinner again , while I wrap my hands around her hips , nuzzling into her neck , inhaling her sweet smell .

After she finished making dinner , I quickly bring my hands to her breasts .

As my fingers finally brush over her already hard nipples , she let out a soft moan . It's cut short by a sharp smack and her slight scream as I spank her already red ass hard leaving hand prints . I pinch and twist her nipples as I whisper in her ear .

" We are gonna have so much fun " before I slap her round booty again .

She bend over the counter top in anticipation , pushing her bum closer to me . I lift her cute little skirt then hook my fingers through the waist band of your panties . I pull them up causing her pussy to bulge a little as the push up between her lips and reaveal the bright red hand prints on her ass .

" Umm .. this looks so amazing " I groaned at the sight of the view .

As I jiggle her panties they rub on her clit , gripping a little and pulling it about her ass now wiggling temptingly between each hard sting she feel .

I pull her panties down making her fully naked  " you ready for this baby girl."

She turns her head and I look into her beautiful eyes as I rub the head of my cock between her pussy lips .

" Please " she begs " please"

" Please what? Make love to you ? '

I whisper softly in her ear as I slide my cock deep inside you . " I am not gonna be that gentle , I'm gonna fuck you hard "

She moans loud as I immediately start to pound her hard and deep , it stretches her perfect pussy wide and she almost forgot her sore red ass until yet another slap causes her arms to buckle . She leans her body on the cold stone counter , her nipples getting so sensitive as the force from each deep thrust of my cock makes her move , her nipples rubbing the counter as I spank her more and more .

She starts to feel the full pleasure of my cock drilling deep inside her . When I pull her head up by her hair and slip a finger into her mouth making her gag .

I hold her head up and whisper in her ear " wait for it" . She doesn't understand at first but when she feel my wet slippery fingers bury deep in her ass , she scream with the overwhelming pleasure .

" You are allowed to cum now "

I can feel her orgasm comming close but I keep going until she closes her eyes tight , her mouth wide open as she tries to hold it in .

But she can't hold the overwhelming wave of pleasure , she pulls me close moaning loud , her pussy clenching tight over and over around my cock as she squirts on me a little .

Her orgasm seems never ending and ever time her body tenses it feels tight . I moan softly in her ear as I lose control . Cumming in sync with her . Each pump of warm cum shooting deep exactly the same time as her clench down on my cock .

We stay there for what felt like forever , both cumming for so long until she relaxes and flop forwards , I hold her in my arms and carry her to the couch.  I then go to the bathroom and start running us a nice hot bath and I come back to get her when the bathtub is full . I carry her exhausted body to the bathroom , we both get in , she lays on top of me as we cuddle in the relaxing hot water . And then this first words since we came,

" I love you "

~~~~~

S

o that's the chapter guys , I hope you all liked it .

Do vote and comment so that I can know your opinions .

Next part after 30+ comments .

~author~
•|Darshita|•