~goodbye sex~

Hey everyone ,
How are you all .
So let's start ,
#sidneet #smutbook .

Author's pov :-

Avneet and Sidhharth was sitting in a cafe . Sadness was clear in both of their eyes .

" Are you sure you are leaving forever " Sid asked getting hold of her hand .

" I can't deny my parents Siddharth , I have to go back India .... "

" Forever " avneet whispered after a little pause .

So basically , Sidneet were in a relationship but not a normal one a sexual relationship . They just love to fuck each other . They can't stay a day without each other . They are so obsessed to each other with lust and maybe more but didn't realized . Anyways so they lived in USA and sexual things are common there . But Avneet's family doesn't support these things and when they got to know about them they immediately called Avneet back to India and asked her to leave her job and join family business . And they both are too sad about it . Siddharth doesn't want her to leave him .

Siddharth's pov :-

No no !! She can't leave me like this . She is the one who understands and fulfills my all desires , whether it is sexual or something else . I know I can get a girl easily as I have dashing personality and looks but she is unique . I care for her unlike other girls . But she can't deny her parents.

" I will miss you kitten " I sighed melancholy.

" I will miss you too daddy " she said winking at me first but then her face too fell .

Today she is looking really hot with ripped black shorts which ends exactly at the end of her round ass and that sky blue top with a netline at the beginning of her waist which shows the clear view of her cleavage , and her sexy stomach with the belly button piercing . She is a unique hot piece maynn . I knew she would try to seduce me by not putting so much efforts . Because she has a great effect on me . I really wanna bend her over and fuck her all three holes ... The last time I wanna enjoy .. but I ain't gonna say her . Let her guess .

" Btw you looking sexy and eatable " I said sliding my leg a little so that my jean and her nude leg touched .

" You wanna eat ?" She said tracing her fingers , making circles in my palm .

" I am so hard and wanna fuck you so hard the last time " I said getting impatient to get out of here . Obviously I can't fuck her here .

" Then , what are we waiting for, come with me " she said and went somewhere . I followed and saw the ladies bathroom of the cafe . Seriously ? I gave her a ' what the hell ' look .

" Let's lock the door and ... "

" Tf its ladies bathroom , let's go to the gent's " I cut her off and was about to go but she pulled me and locked the main door of the bathroom and pulled off my jacket and connected our lips .

'Hmm, dominant huh ! Not so easily babe ' I thought and switch sides and kissed her passionately .

~~~

" Daymn siddharth " avneet moaned out loud as I fingered her continuously and harshly on the counter of the bathroom sink . Her naked body is flawless though I didn't ripped her clothes and thrown somewhere but gently hanged in the hanger .I so much love my name from her mouth but the word daddy would be more pleasurable . I gropped her one breast with my free hand .

" Baby it's daddy , did you forget ? " I whispered in her ear slapping her breasts and then her ass cheeks
causing her to shiver feeling my hot breath . 'Daymmn that effect' I thought . " Yes daddy , I am close " she said bitting her lower lip controlling her moans .

And here she screams and comes all over my fingers , palm and my wrist but still .

" Let me taste it too " saying I took out my fingers and attached my tongue to taste her fluids .

" I w..anna ta..ste it too " she said not able to speak properly feeling the pleasure .

I kissed her and let her taste her own fluids while , I traced my fingers full of her come over her breasts , belly then came back to her nipple gently pinching it . I would like a nipple barbell piercing in these erected nipples but .....

Her hands worked on unzipping my jean and sliding my boxers down while I was bitting her spots and leaving some hickeys as a mark of mine and my both hands gropping her breasts and kneeding a little hard .

My hard cock erected out and without wasting much time I grabbed a fistfull of her hair and pushed her down on her knees stroking my whole dick in her mouth down her throat . I was continuously fucking her mouth not giving her a chance to breathe . I can feel her gag around my dick but I care less . I fuck her throat till she was getting dizzy and I was about to come , I cummed in her throat and dripped the fluid around my dick on her face . She was coughing , and making gagged sound and breathing heavily after I pulled out . I didn't gave her much time as , we don't have much time and my cock is still rocking hard . I picked her and slammed her on the sink counter on her stomach causing her breasts hurt.

I gently rubbed her ass cheek and then smacked . She was still catching her breath , I stroked my dick inside her ass hole and started thrusting slow yet rough .

" D..add..y , go faster I c..an take it " she said and I increased my pace .

Her ass hole was spread up enough already as I just fucked her yesterday noon only .

After continuously pounding her hard and getting some pleasurable loud moans to hear in return . We both had another orgasm . After Cumming onto eachother , I pulled out .

We both dressed and went out after washing our hands . Fortunately no one was there outside the washroom . We went out of the cafe not before Avneet taking her cheese fries .

" So where now " I said while I started driving . I looked at her munching her fries and also feeding me one or two .

" Your home ? " She suggested .

" Great , tomorrow you will be limbing throughout your journey " I said chuckling , she laughed . ' her laugh is so angelic ' I thought .

" I won't mind limbing . Now leggooooo" she said putting her arms in the air like a kid , I chuckled .

Today's gonna be a long night .

~~~~~

Here is it , the chapter .

Comment down your reviews .

I don't know what I wrote as I am damnnn tired . I took a whole week to just write this chapter , can you believe it .

Words : 1153

Ok so I need some ideas what to write next , so don't hesitate anything you want to read , I am always ready to write .

Bye
❤️

~Author~
| Darshita |•

~~~~~~