Hateful Marriage! (IKH)

Hello! It's been a hell of a long time, I know. Well, no excuses this time, I hope you enjoy this Bella Hadid Imagine!!!!! 

Have a nice day, afternoon or night! 

- AVM. :)

PS: This imagine will contain strong, violent and mature content, be warned! 

------------------

Y/N's POV

Being in an arranged marriage sucks, especially when your wife is deadly hot and yet...hate you enough to make her body a forbidden area for you. My wife is Isabella Khair Hadid, a stunning supermodel with a very strong personality, we met through our parents, my father and I are the owners of a big cosmetics brand and we were in a chase for a supermodel that would fit the picture of the new products, that's when Yolanda Hadid appeared.

Yolanda knew my father from their young days, he's also dutch and they went to school together, so yeah, small world, isn't it?! Anyway, Yolanda told my father that her two daughters and her son were models, our first pick was actually Gigi, but she refused since she was taking a break to be with Khai and Zayn, so Bella became our target.

She accepted it, became the new face of our company, but, Yolanda and my father wanted more, they wanted to unite our families and so they suggested marriage and, to be honest, Bella and I only accepted it because we knew that our parents wouldn't give up until they saw us together. So here we are...totally unhappy!

"I'm going out!" Bella warns me as she comes downstairs from our bedroom. "Where are you going?" I ask her turning around on the couch. "Out!" She rolls her eyes at me. "What's your problem? I just asked you a question, it's not like I cursed you." I glare at her standing up. "Well, stop asking me questions then." She rolls her eyes once again. "Stop being such a bitch over nothing, Isabella!" I start to get quite angry at her. "You're the only bitch I see, Y/N." She comes near me almost as if she was testing my patience.

I close my eyes once she stands in front of me and take a deep breath, it was always like this, we fight over nothing, she tests my patience, sometimes we explode, sometimes we just let it go, most of the time we'll explode and go screaming and cursing each other. That's my life!

"Why the fuck is he calling you?" My blood boils once I see Abel calling her. "Not of your business." She answers trying to hide her phone. "You know what? Fuck you, fuck him, I don't give a fucking damn anymore." I storm past her grabbing my phone and keys. "I'm going out!" I say slamming our house's door as I leave for the garage. "If you go to Taylor's house, I swear to God that I'll..." I cut her off before she could finish. "You'll what, Isabella? Stop being so fucking cynical! You meet Abel as well, so guess what...YOU'RE NO FUCKING SAINT." I scream making her flinch and stand still with her eyes wide open. 

I huff once I see her backing down, but, as I am about to get in my car, someone slams its door. That shit almost crushed my hand!

"Enough, Bella!" I scream in her face angry as hell. "Get the fuck out of my sight or else I'll run this car over you." I threatened her with a serious tone. "Try me, Y/N! Go to Taylor Hill's house and I'll fucking kill you on the spot!" She screams back. "I don't get you, if you don't like me then...go bang your little boyfriend and let me live my life once and for all." I grab her face violently. "There goes the patient, talented and golden daughter Y/N, seems like I'm the only one who gets to see your real face, huh?!" She laughs bitterly making me let her go right away.

I step back once I realize where I was heading, looking down at my hands I close my eyes and give my brain a few seconds to calm itself. She was right, this violent, shitty side of me only came out with her, I hate the fact that she hates me, at first I didn't want to marry her because I was dating Taylor, but then...we spent so many days pretending to be the best couple in front of our parents that...I guess I just wanted all that perfection to be true, but it wasn't.

"Just go already." I walk past her with my head down due to the shame. "You need a doctor, Y/N!" She shakes her head and gets in her own car. 

Still looking down I went back home, my feet were guiding me by themselves, once I looked up I was already in our room, it was dark since the lights were off, the strong breeze that came from the open window made the room cold and unpleasant. A deep sigh and I was ready to pack my stuff, go away from everyone and everything, run away from my problems like a coward, it was all just too much.

"Stop!" She grabs my hand stopping me from packing any more clothes."What are you doing, Bella? Just leave me alone." I beg her tired of fighting over and over again. "We can't keep going like this, Y/N!" She states the obvious. "Tell me something I don't know, Isabella." I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "Ugh! See? That's why I hate you! You don't listen to me." She lets go of my hand frustrated. "Can't you just adore me like you do when we pretend?" She groans angrily. "What?" I ask her surprised. 

She looks away also surprised by her words, we just stood there in silence for a couple of minutes, not really knowing what to say or do. She wanted to be like when we're pretending? Does she want the same thing that I do?

"I-I don't really know what to say, you know I'm not that good with words." I confess to her still shocked. "Well, then do something, idiot!" She smirks and wraps her hands around my neck. "Are you bipolar?" I ask her seriously. "No words, Y/N!" She laughs and leans in for a kiss.

We've kissed before, to fool our parents, but this one felt totally different, it was like an explosion of emotions, fireworks of sensations, it was...our feelings being expressed through just one action. 

I finally bring her closer to me by pulling her hips, my hands then go a little lower and rest on her perfectly round ass, I couldn't help but squeeze it a little, the small action made her moan in the kiss, I took that as an opportunity to go even further. I moved my lips to her jawline and then to her neck, her skin was as smooth as a baby's. 

"Y/N!" She moans my name once I suck lightly the sensitive area in her neck. "Want me to stop?" I quickly look at her waiting for an answer. "Hell no!" She smirks and pulls me in for another passionate kiss. "Wait! Abel?!" My eyes shot open once I remember him. "Haven't seen him for over two months, he's probably after a quickie." She pulls me once again. "Wait!" I stop the kiss again. "Ugh! What, Y/N?" She rolls her eyes frustrated. "I won't be so quick!" I warn her with a smirk. "You better not." She laughs and pushes me to the bed.

--------

Yep! I'll leave the rest up to your imaginations! LOL

Comment down if you have any suggestions for the next imagine!!! Bye :)