Glow Up! (AGB - R)

Hello again! How have you been? Sorry for taking so long to update, but as I explained my grandpa had a heart attack and I had to take care of him.
Anyways, everything's back to its normality now so...Let's get back to work.

I hope you enjoy it, this is a request BTW.

Have a nice day!

~ AVM

PS: This is G!p, so if you don't like this type of imagines, I suggest that you don't read it. 

PS 2: This is my first time writing a smut imagine, so go easy on me. lol 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ari and I have been dating for almost a year now, we get along pretty well and we always have together. Unlike her, I was never the super skinny type, on the opposite, because of my condition my body was never the most feminine type of body, I was always a little bigger than most girls 'cause of hormones and all that shit.

The thing is...I've been receiving tons of hate on the internet because of my physical, whether people commented on my weight or on how weird a looked, but to me, the worst part is the fact that I can't do anything about it. I was always a very androgynous person, sometimes people don't even know how to address me, I guess that this part of my appearance is just too weird to other people.

The real problem here is that just like me, Ari has been affected by all the comments her "fans" are making about me, she has been really cold towards me and I'm starting to think that maybe our relationship isn't as truthful as I thought. If you love someone then their looks shouldn't matter, right!?

"Y/N, we need to talk," Ariana tells me as soon as she steps out of our room. "Okay." I agree feeling kinda nervous. "I feel like we should have a break." She confesses looking kind of sad. "Wait...What?" I ask shocked. 

I don't understand where all this is coming from, we were fine this morning and now she comes to me and tells me she wants to have a "break"?! What the actual fuck?

"First of all...you that I don't believe in "breaks", second of all, what the hell are you talking about?"  I tell her making her go mute. "You just told me you loved me this morning Ari. Does that even make sense?" I ask getting frustrated. "Y/N doesn't matter what I've said this morning, right now I really think we should have a break." She says making my jaw drop. "You know what? Cool, you wanna a break? Let's have a break...Forever, 'cause you know more than anyone that I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IN BREAKS." I scream shocking her.

I've never raised my voice or talked so rudely to her, I've always tried to be as caring as I possibly could with her so I guess that she got really surprised at my attitude. 

"So, what's gonna be?" I ask while looking deeply into her eyes. "I-I just wanna break okay?" She stutters. I could tell she wasn't sure of herself. "Fine, I'll pass by tomorrow to pick my things up," I tell her grabbing my car keys. "Where are you going?" She asks me confused. "Me? Oh, I'm leaving. Isn't that what you want?" I answer smiling bitterly. 

She doesn't say anything, I laugh sadly and take that as my cue to really leave. Once I get to my car some tears start to roll down my cheeks. "Stop crying! She doesn't deserve you." I tell myself. I drive off to my sister's house, I didn't call her or anything 'cause I'm pretty sure she is not going to mind.

(...1 year later...)

Ariana's Pov

It's been a year since Y/N and I broke up, I still feel like a stupid bitch for breaking up with her. There was nothing I could do, my manager kept on telling me who people were sending her hate and how she wasn't a fit for me, so after almost exploding my head with her talking my manager finally asked me to break up with Y/N.

I was so freaking tired and stressed that the words just came out of my mind and we ended up breaking up for real. I tried to reach Y/N after coming back to my senses, but she declined all of my calls and ignored all of my messages. 

Right now I'm going to the gym, it's pretty close to my house so whenever I have the time to I always go there to do some basic workouts. Once I get there I park my car and get out of it, as I turned to face the gym's door I see someone I was NOT expecting, Y/N.

She was looking fit AF, she has been definitely working out. Her body was so much more defined than what it used to be, her face has become slimmer and her jawline...That shit could cut paper, she was completely hot.

"Y/N?" I aks not believing what I was seeing. "Hello, Ariana." She says coldly. "H-how have you been?" I ask kind of sad with the way she was treating me. "Fine, actually...I've never been better." She answers with a bitter smile on her face. 

All I wanted to do was jump on her and kiss her for the rest of my life, but I'm almost sure she wouldn't like that. "So, what are you doing here?" I ask her awkwardly. "My friends live around here, I am visiting and spending some time in her house." She answers not giving to many details. "What about you?" She asks surprising me. "Oh, I come here to work out sometimes," I tell her smiling. "Cool! I'm gonna go, bye." She says coldly. "Yeah, bye!" I say sadly.

I was about to go into the gym, but I suddenly feel my wrist being pulled. When I turn to face the person I see Y/N, she wastes no time to kiss me, a heated and deep kiss, like we both needed for a long time.

When I came back to my senses we were already inside her, her hands travelled around my body sending shivers down my whole spine. I grab the end of her shirt as a sign for her to take it off which she does. 

Our clothes were being thrown all over her car as she kissed and sucked my neck. Unlike other people who I dated before, Y/N knew all of my sweet spots and she made sure to show me how well she knew them.

Her kisses travelled down and stopped right next to where I needed them the most. "Already this wet?" She asks smirking. "Do you even know how much I've been wanting this?" I ask her out of breath. "I may have an idea." She smiled finally taking her boxers off.

She looked at me waiting for permission which I gladly gave her, without warning, she positioned herself and started to slowly push her member inside of me giving me the time to get used to it. "Move!" I order after getting used to her size. "Bossy, like always." She tells me smirking while I rolled my eyes. 

She started to move slowly and carefully at first, but her thrusts became harder and faster with time. My breath was completely out of control and my back was arching from the pleasure I was feeling, she was sweating and moaning as she picked up her pace. "Fuck Ari, you're so tight." She moans letting her head fall back in pleasure. 

I felt the amazing sensation on my insides letting me know that I was pretty close. "I'm a close baby," I warn her making her growl and speed up. "Fuck!" I cry in pleasure. My legs start to shake just like my whole body, my head felt light and my back arched one last time.

It doesn't take too long to cum too, once she does she falls on top of me and looks right into my eyes. "Why did you break up with me?" She asks panting. "Cause I was stupid, I don't intend to ever let you go again," I tell her making her smile. "Who says I wanna leave?"She asks kissing my forehead.

I just hope that there were no paps following me this morning, her car windows aren't too dark.