Four: Death Threats! (Gal Gadot)

Y/N's Pov

Gal and I started dating a few months ago, we met when I was working as a cameo for the new wonder woman movie, but just as I thought the public didn't really approve our relationship. I'm 10 years younger than Gal so the media took that as a chance to just say all the shit they wanted.

I can't help but get annoyed by the type of comments people make about us, they're always publishing hate comments or nonsense stuff about me or Gal. Every time I log in one of my social media I always find a death threat or comments like: "You're destroying her career, get out of her life!"

I never showed Gal the threats or the hate comments, she's a busy woman and I don't want to give her one more thing to worry about.

"You ok?" She asks me pausing the movie we were watching. "Yep! Why?" I answer trying to look happy. "You seem distracted and sad." She says looking into my eyes. "I'll be fine." I sigh tiredly. "What happened?" She asks but I just sign her to forget about it, but suddenly Gal grabbed my face and stared into my soul. "What...Happened?" She asks seriously.

If I didn't know about the love she feels for me I would definitely be scared as shit right now. "Work stuff, don't worry about it." I lie trying to make her let go of the subject. Well...I didn't FULLY lie, being a stunt and cameo for tv shows and movies can be very exhausting. "Are you sure?" She insists one more time. "Yeah, as I said...Don't worry." I give her my best fake smile.

Gal's Pov 

"I know that Y/N has been dealing with a lot of hate, she even receives death threats!" I tell Y/n's sister and my new best friend. "What? How do you know?" She asks shocked with the information. "I used her cellphone to make a call 'cause mine ran out of battery, but then I saw a dm on her IG while I was scrolling through it. It was a death threat." I sigh sadly. "Why don't you tell her you know about it? You know my sister, she doesn't like sharing her problems." Y/s/n says. "Sorry Gal, I've gotta go. Work's calling!" Y/s/n shows me her boss name on her phone screen.

After Y/s/n left I just stand there, sitting on the restaurant chair reflecting if I should tell Y/N or not. I know she doesn't want to trouble me with her own problems, but I'm her girlfriend, I should know what's bothering her. Right?!

I get up and go straight to my car, as for my destination...Home! I start driving, but my mind was everywhere trying to find a way to make the hate and threats stop 'cause I can't see Y/N getting hurt. 

When I got home, Y/N was sitting on the couch and eating popcorn while watching her favorite TV show, as soon as she sees me she pauses the show and smiles at me. "Hey there!" She greets me smiling cutely. "Hey!" I sigh making her frown. "What's up?" She asks worried and confused. "Since when have you been receiving death threats?" I ask bluntly. 

Her eyes open wide as she hears my question, I could clearly see how nervous and sad she got when I confronted her. She fixes herself on the couch and looks down. "Ever since we became public." She answers shocking the shit out of me. "What the heck Y/N?! We've been open up about our relationship for 5 months already." I basically scream at her. "Since when...Better asking, how did you find out?" She asks me raising her tone too. "Since last week, but I definitely didn't know this had been happening for so long." I say as my hands go to my hair.

She seemed to be thinking about what to say, Y/N was looking very down and sad like someone messed her whole day up, and that person is me. "Sorry, I didn't say anything, I just didn't want you to get worried about it." She says making me laugh bitterly. "It's my fault Y/N! You're on the spotlight because of me, so yeah, I do have to worry about things like this." I tell her with a very serious look on my face. "Sorry, I'm sorry and don't ever say that all this shit is happening because of you. I wanted to date you so I'm the one to blame too." She grabs my face and look tenderly at me. "Let just let it go. Okay?" She asks with a soft tone. "Hell no, you're giving their usernames to me. I'll sue all of them!" I refuse getting up and going to the kitchen to drink some water. "Geez!" I hear her say from the kitchen.