Everyone's Crush! (KNJ - R)

* This is a Kendall G!P imagine, so if you don't like it I suggest you not to read it!

Have a nice week, stay healthy.

~ AVM <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Y/N's Pov

My name's Y/N and I am a singer, for 2 years I've been dating the one and only, Kendall Jenner. Our relationship is awesome, she loves me for who I really am and does everything to make me happy, but at the same time she's really jealous of me and, well...anyone!

Just like Kenny, I am one of Calvin Klein's biggest model, which means that I'm always doing photo shoots and all. Today is one of those days when I was requested to do a shoot, obviously, I wasn't the only one, we had people like Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Kaia Gerber and etc...all of them doing some pics with me for a new campaign.

Kendall was really unsure about letting me do this campaign, but I convinced her by telling her that she knew all the models and were friends with them, which is true. The photoshoot started and everything was going fine, we were all having fun together, the girls made me feel really comfortable and all, so nothing could go wrong. Right?!

No! As the shoot ended we all went back to our dressing rooms, the girls were looking very excited, but whenever I asked them what that was all about they would just giggle and shake it off. I was about to get inside my car after leaving the building, but I stop as I hear Kaia answering a paparazzi.

"Y/N is super hot, she's also super cool and fun to hang with. Everyone was literally drooling over her during the shoots." The brunette giggles while talking to the paps. Uh oh! That is not good, not good at all if this little 'interview' gets to Kendall's hand...I'm gonna be punished!

I get in my car anyways and start to drive as fast as I can so I could get home and explain everything, hopefully before Kendall gets to know it. 

"Hey, baby!" I say as I enter Kendall's and I house. "Don't 'baby' me, Y/N. What the fuck is this?" She asks with clear anger while showing me a tweet.

Model Kaia Gerber and the singer Y/F/N get all close during Calvin Klein's new campaign shoot. The model made sure to tell us that all the models, including herself, were enjoying their little time with the singer.

Kaia also said that Y/N was looking really hot and cool, the models seemed to have a lot of fun with our favourite singer, but my question is: What does Kendall think about it?

Kendall's eyes were filled with jealousy and anger, if glares could kill, I would be more than just dead right now.  "Babe, I swear to Jesus Christ himself that nothing happened!" I try to calm her down before she exploded. "I told you not to 'baby' me Y/N." She says clenching her jaw. "Kendall, nothing happened, you can ask anyone." I tell her once again. "What will they tell me? That you're super hot? Or maybe, they'll tell me how they were drooling over you." She laughs bitterly. "Exactly! They were drooling over me, not the opposite." I tell her sighing. 

She starts to come close to me, with crossed arms she presses her body against mine, she puts her face close to my neck. I could feel her breath against my skin, she suddenly gets away from me with a deadly glare.

"You smell like a woman!" She tells me seriously. "I am a woman, Kendall." I tell her confused. "DON'T MESS WITH ME Y/N, you know what I'm talking about." She raises her voice, trying her best to stay calm. "I'm sorry okay?! I was doing a photoshoot with other women, we hugged like any polite person would hug their friend, that's must be the reason why I smell like someone else." I try to explain myself. 

She simply turns her back on me and goes to our room slamming the door. I sigh and go after her, I enter the room and see her getting naked, I take a few seconds just to enjoy the view.

Kenny probably didn't see me there since she just finished taking off her clothes and went to the bathroom. She was definitely taking a cold shower, she always does that whenever she's mad at something. 

"Kenny, I..." I say entering the bathroom and suddenly get pulled to under the shower. "What the heck?" I ask her while shivering from the cold water. "Shut up!" She demands before kissing me. Her kisses were a bit rougher than normal, but she was really mad, so that explains it. 

Her hands travelled my whole body, my wet clothes were being taken out of me, my skin shivered even more once I was fully naked. I could feel Kendall's member getting harder against my stomach, I was getting wet just by thinking about all the things she could do to me.

Without breaking the kiss, or asking for permission, she pushes herself inside of me making me let out a small groan. "Baby, go slow, please." I ask her between the kiss. "I never go slow!" She denies it picking up her pace. 

I was moaning and sometimes even screaming with pain, but none of those things seemed to be able to slow her down. She picks me up and slams my back against the cold wall, I grunt and bite her soft lips, making her go insane.

She started to go so fast that my head just felt too light, I couldn't think anymore, it was getting even hard to breathe. Once she realized I wasn't in my normal state, her pace slows down and she suddenly puts me back down, as my legs were shaking so much I had to lean on the wall so I wouldn't fall.

"I'm going to my mom's house. Are you coming?" She asks getting out of the shower without finishing her job. "You're fucked up." I tell her out of breath making her smirk. "No, you're fucked up." She says leaving the bathroom.