Ghost Of You (JNH)

Hey guys! How are you doing today?  I hope everyone is feeling well and happy :) 

If not, please, feel free to message me and talk about it, I'll make sure to hear you out <3

This is the first imagine I write in about 3 years so forgive me if my hands and imagination are a little rusty LOL. This is a GXG plot, but I'll take suggestions for the next ones, so hit me up.

Have a good day/night or evening and enjoy your reading.

~ AVM.

PS: How do you guys feel about FAOUZIA? (I'm completely obsessed with her!)

>>>>>>>>°>>>>>>>°>>>>>>>>°>>>>>>>>>°>>>>>>>

Gigi's POV

It's been six months since my fianceé Y/N passed away, I miss her a lot and now even Khai is starting to act a little depressed over her absence. Y/N always adored Khai as if she was her own, they were so fond of each other that it was truly beautiful to see the bond they created.

Y/N passed away in a plane accident, she was coming back home from one of her shows in Italy when her plane crashed. She actually sent me a message a few minutes before the accident, I read it every day it's hard not to even when it hurts this badly. 

She told me that she'd get here before I could even wake up by the next morning, but that never happened. By the time I woke up the next morning the news was already out there in the media and I had to find out about that just like everyone else.

For the first two months, I would get drunk as fuck trying to numb all the pain I was feeling even for a few hours, but then I realized that when I was drowning myself that didn't make any good for me and especially for Khai. 

Then I started to wear her clothes and perfumes all day, I would actually sit by her piano and try to play the little stuff she taught me, all of that just to try and feel her close to me once again. But nothing of that compares to this last month!

I've been having these weird feelings of her hands touching me when I'm feeling down, last night I even felt like she was right there hugging me while I was crying. All of that just made me worse, even though I could feel it, I knew it wasn't and it couldn't be real, and that destroyed me more and more.

"Okay, I know this is hard, Gigi, but you need to go outside, get some fresh air, and see people. Like, when was the last time you actually went outside of this house?" Kendall asks me with a worried expression. "You just take Khai to school and come back to your little bubble." She sighs worriedly. "Kenny, I have no energy or mental health to go out and have fun right now." I tell her seriously.

She looks at me for a few seconds trying to think of something that would probably get me out of my house. Kendall suddenly jumps out of my couch and claps her hands excitedly. 

"Alright, I know this might sound nuts, but hear me out." She tells me smiling widely making me frown. "Recently I saw this place downtown they had a sign that said that they made connections with dead people." Kendall starts to explain. "Are you fucking serious right now?" I ask her shaking my head. "Hear me out, girl! Turns out that the place was freaking crowded, I thought that was fucking insane too, but all of those people seemed to disagree." She tells me making me actually think about it for a few seconds.

(...A couple of hours later...)

I can't believe Kendall actually got me to dress up and go talk to a bunch of charlatans. As Kendall and I go inside the place we could smell all of the incense fragrances, my jaw literally drops when I see a beautiful woman walk towards us with a smile. 

"Hello, friends! How can I help you today?" She smiles widely.

No joke, this woman could easily be a VS model. She's tall, has curly natural hair, dark skin, and some ridiculously beautiful hazel eyes with a little bit of green mixed in. 

"My friend here wants to talk with her deceased fianceé." Kendall answers pointing at me. "Well, no more to say. Please, follow me." The woman shows us her deep and cute dimples as she smiles once again. 

We follow her to a small room, it was dark and the lighting was actually all red, the incense smell was also stronger in here, so I got a little distracted by the overwhelming smells. The woman sits in a chair and asks me to sit in the other one so I was facing her. 

"What was her full name?" She asks me with a more serious facial expression. "Uhm...Y/F/N!" I answer awkwardly. 

The woman closes her eyes and sighs, her breathing got a lot heavier and louder, I could also see her beautiful dark skin shivering for some unknown reason. I look toward Kendall and she's just looking as confused as I am.

"Oh, I see..." The woman sighs once again. "This person only has two things to tell Jelena Noura Hadid." I get actually scared seeing how I never told the woman my name, let alone my full name. "What is it?" Kendall asks curiously. "The first is that she is sorry for not making it back home." The woman opens her eyes and stares directly at mine.

At that moment everything changed, when the woman stared at me it was like she vanished, the whole room vanished, even Kendall vanished. I was left there in a sort of void with Y/N smiling at me and right in front of me. 

"Babe?!" I gasp with tears falling down my cheeks when I fully realize that's her. "I'm sorry for not making it back to you and Khai, Gigi." She says with a few tears falling as well. "Babe, wh-how?" I ask trying to get up from the chair but failing. "I love you Gigi and I always will. Don't forget that." She smiles and slowly disappears. 

I close my eyes trying to digest everything that happened, but once I open them up Y/N is fully gone. The dark room, the gorgeous woman, and Kendall are all back just the way they were before.

"And the second..." The woman tries to speak but I raise my hand and cut her off. "She loves me, she always will and I better not forget that." I finish the sentence for her. "So you see?!" The woman smirks looking at me. "See what?" Kendall asks confused. "Thank you!" I thank the woman finally letting a relieved sigh out in six months. "What the?! Thanks for what? What happened?" Kendall starts to question me 100% confused with everything. 

I just smile and drag her outside after paying the woman.