The call

The class had jiro put her ear plug on the wall

Preview
IZUKU POV
I walked out of class and ik they where listening but idc so i just answered the phone . hitoshi-H izuku-I.
I-"hay dad wsp"
H-"hay so you now how you don't like it in Japan right"
I-"yes what about it old man"
H-"you wanna come to America the flight is tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon"
I-"sure i mean idc i just gotta get the close i like then im out"
H-"ok ttyl(talk to you later)ily(i love you)"
I-"ily too old man"
*Ends call*
*End of pov class 1 a pov while he was on the phone talking*
"He's moving?" Said mina with concern in her voice.
"Idc if he move mina you ate better thin him especially that "thick" ass" said Todoroki while grabing mina "thick" ass.
"What thing about  her ass is its not thick at all it's as flat as a pancake" said jiro everyone agreed while snickering.
Izuku walked back in class and everyone hurried away from the door and start talking lile they wasn't listening to his phone call.
My POV
Izuku grabed his stuff and put it into his book bag and walked out of class he then walked home start packing his stuff because his mom wasn't at home so he didn't have to sneak in the house

  once he was finished packing his stuff he walked to the dorms and went to his dorm the only reason why he was at his mom house was because it was the weekend and he was threatened to go to his mom's house by her.

It was Monday today and tomorrow is going to be Tuesday so he start picking his dorm stuff thought all his all might stuff away because he said he didn't need it while he was through all his all might stuff away people was looking at him like he was crazy because he was a big "fan" of all might that's when he said "what are you looking at".

Everyone acted as if they weren't looking at him then when he was doing throwing all his all might stuff away he packed his suitcases and  he picked out an outfit and went to sleep because when he was done doing all that stuff it was 2 in the morning.

TBC