first day of school part 2

Preview

Izuku walkes to class and nocked

Preview over

Izuku pov

Once i nocked this woman opened the door and everyone in the class was looking at me.

Anyway the women that opened the door said"you must be the new student hi I'm going to be your homeroom teacher my name is hanna so call me ms.hanna introduce yourself to the class"

3rd person POV

Izuku walked to the front of the class with my boys practically drooling over him and the girls thinking how cute he is.

Izuku starts to talk in a emo voice"yo im izuku loveless call me what ever you want idc(i don't care) any way my quirks are super strength,healing, pregnancy, God,Satan,and quirk  creation."

Izuku said and ms.hanna asked him the question everyone wanted to ask izuku"what do your q-quirks do" ms.hanna was able to stutter out.

Izuku started speaking again"Super strength- I get really strong and red with green lightning start clouding around me and just get strong it's that easy, healing- I can heal anyone I want even myself and it's just real strong healing powers, pregnancy- I can get pregnant like a girl can,god- I could summon God and like do everything a God can, satan- I can summon Satan like I could summon God but I can ask you something both of them and sometimes I'll get wings one will be White and the other will be black and red like a demon wing so yeah and I will have both powers and be really strong I guess,and last but not least quirk creation- I can create any type of quirk I want existed or non-existent that's how I got the god and Satan quirk with the pregnancy quirk i lope that make since"

The teacher was beyond shocked so was the other students but they listened carefully and they think izuku is very OP( overpowered) "izuku you can sit with the group in the back thy are the daredevils so be careful to sit close but not to close thy will attack you" ms.hanna said nervous "ight no biggie"izuku said not really caring because he can beat them with one finger.

Tbc