how izuku fell (part 3)😒🌈❤

Previously

Izuku walked to the big mirror in the bathroom after he changed and said " look good" then a voice said "yes you do" izuku got scared and turned around and yelled "KAIIIII"

---------------------------------- beginning---------

Third person POV

"KAIIIIII" izuku yelled getting red from embarrassment "what i was being honest but any way ya go on in 5 minuets so ya better hurry conejita(bunny and they can speak Spanish well just kai and izuku) or ya gonna be late" "ok come on mi amor" (my love) "ok comming" izuku went back stage after kai kissed him good luck but ____ saw this and was mad so _____ start planing something with 2 other people from class 1-A. (Can ya guess)

Time skip to when izuku got on stage

" hey everyone it's me again and I just wanted to express some feelings that I've been holding in for a while so let's get started heh~ oh and imma sing two more songa one for kai and the other one is for bitches that don't like me enjoy~"

Hate my self by izuku

"I don't see like I said you look so misunderstood. And i with u could help but its hard when i hate my self"

3rd person POV

"What do he mean he hate hus self" kai asked out loud "idk but its not good ik that" jada said with her voice fild with worry

Back to izuku

"Pray to god with my arms open if this is it then I feel hopeless and I wish I could help but it's hard when I hate myself"

"Late night is the worst of me they bring out the worst to me mind running got me felling like it hurts to think"

"This is all that i wanted gotta be more for me what did core beliefs and every morning I wake up and feel like I am not worthy cuz I'm at war with peace i go to hell welcome to the corpse of me"

"Look at the body like you ant nothing but poor and whets its kinda rare lately I've been feeling like the only way to get away is if i poor the drink"

"Thes more to see more defeat is this really what I'm Born to Be that's what you get for thinking you're unique soapwort bounce Hopewell 3D help but you can't help me what else can the world sell me tell me Plies I still buy them but it's going out of stock and it's not healthy"

" I don't see you like I said you look so misunderstood and I wish I could help but it's hard when I hate myself pray to God with my arms open if this is it not feel hopeless"

" yeah late nights get the best of me they know why they get to me suicide thoughts come and go like a guest to me"

3rd person POV

"Wait what suicide thoughts" jada yelled with Tears in the corner of her eyes "w-what *hiccup* dose he mean "come and go like a guest to me" bakugo yelled and received a lot of nods and of course of 'yeah' or 'mmmh'

Back to izuku bitches

"But i don't wanna die i just want to get relief so don't talk to me like you think I'm so successful what is success when hope is left I am not spokesman I'm a broken rack who's sick of doing interviews cuz I hate myself" "UGH"