part 24(smut part 1 )

Izuku POV

After the game me and Kai went to the room and he was smirking "Kai you know the punishment don't you??"I just shook my head but i could tell he didn't like that.

He walked over to me grabbed my neck and whispered in my ear "use words baby or your getting a spanking" after he said that i got shivers down my spine and said a low but shaky "yes" "yes what" "yes daddy" he smirked and piked me up and throw me on the bed.

Third person POV

"Go get ready and i will be in bed ok baby" Kai said in a stern voice but it turned izuku on more he let out a shaky breath and mumbled "yes daddy" and walked in the big walk in closet kai got on the bed after taking his clothes of but left his boxers on that's when izuku walked out.

What izuku got on ^

Once izuku walked out Kai licked his lips and said "you know were going all the way baby" izuku just looked up and said a breathtaking "yes" then kai patted his lap and said "sit baby we getting started right now" izuku just walked over to him while his breath was shaky and lips wobbling a little.

Once he got to hime he climbed on the bed and Kai started attacking his neck while taking off his boxers and taking of izukus lingerie.

Time skip after they are naked (sorry if my smut sucks this my first time doing it)

Kai was laying soft butt wet kisses on izuku all the way down to his dick (izuku is 8 inch so average ig )then he said "turn around and get on all force" izuku did what he said with a little  moan.

Kai grabbed the lube put some on his Dick and some on/in izuku ass hole

After the prep

Kai had his tip in izuku and not to forget he was huge a full 14  inches so izuku was scared to say the leas "Kai please go slow your so big" izuku said whimpering at the feeling of Kai big Dick going in him.

"Ahhh~ daddy its s-ahhh~ so b-ahhh~b-ig" izuku moaned loud enough for the whole house to hear him but Kai just grunts and said "im *pant* not ev- *grunts* even half way i-*pant* in" Kai said breathing heavy at how tight and wet izuku was.

That's when Kai slammed all the way in him "AAAHHHHH~ SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT OMG DADDY ~ AAAHHHHH~" izuku moand/screamed probably waking up the whole house but at that moment he didn't care at all he just felt so good while Kai was panting moaning and groaning.

Until next time yall ✌✌