he's so gay for me(smut)

Preview

Kai was mad because alex was touching izuku ass

Preview over

3rd person POV

Kai decided to let Jada take his car and he will find with izuku "im coming with yall"alex and marces said but kai didn't agree"no i gotta talk to izuku"kai said then pulled izuku in the car on the passenger seat then he drove off taking the long route while the girls and the 2 boys take the fast route"kai why are-" "shut up" kai yelled pulling down his sweatpants "what are you doi-" "I SAID SHUT TF(the fuck)UP " izuku stayed quiet while looking at Kai pull down his sweatpants "you let alex treat you like a slut so your gonna suck me off till we get to school and if you DON'T IM GONNA FUCKING PUNISH YOU got it slut" "...I...I don't w-wanna" "well if you don't then imma fuck your brain out in the back of your car choose one get fucked or suck me till we get to school" "i-i-ill suck" izuku said with his voice shaking with little tears at the corner of his eyes,kai smirked then pulled down his underwear, his 14 inch dick flings out his underwear standing straight up"kai i-its to big i can't"izuku said crying full on "SHUT UP AND DO IT we will be at school in 45 minutes" "o-ok"

Izuku took of his seat belt and bent down so he could reach his dick and izuku started sucking his dick only taking 9 inches in his mouth but kai didn't like that so he pulled izuku hair and pushed his head all the way down on his dick"ngh~ just like that zu ahh~"
He was linda surprised when izuku didn't gag so he pulled a zuku up "do you got a gag reflex" kai askes only for izuku to shake his head no that when kai smirked and pulled in a drive thru and told izuku to get in the back of the car izuku listen of course thats when kai got back there "take you close off" "kai i don't wanna do it yet please im begging you" "hehe~ oh~ we not gonna do it i want you to finger your self while you suck me off" izuku shook his head saying no that when kai pulled of izuku pants and spanked his hard "AAHHHH~" izuku moaned loud watched shooked kai a lot the he smirked "you little masticist (idk how to spell it 😭😭😭) you like it don't you" "yes daddy kai i love it" izuku said making a lewead face (idk how to spell that either😭😭) sticking his tongue out with Drew coming from his mouth and tearing up (after that izuku change his clothes because he cumed all over them.

His out fit

TBC THO CUZ THIS IS OMGGGGG