Chapter Seven: Allegretto

"You have 15 seconds to tell me where you were."

"Or what?"

"You will be expelled."

"I had a nightmare." She said with a good girl's voice, after all that's what she 'was'.

Snape raised an eyebrow, not convinced.

"Then why are you wearing your uniform, Ms. (L/n)?"

'Think, (Y/n)! Think!'

"I didn't want the ghosts to see me in my nightgown." She shrugged.

Snape wasn't convinced with her excuses but he let her pass anyways.

"Make sure this won't happen again."

And then he walked away, leaving (Y/n) releaved. She walked to her dorm and found Millicent snoring with her cat on her side. She took her uniform off and dressed on her nightgown. It didn't take long for her eyelids to close.

The cold air bit her skin, her vision was blurry and a gentle yet commanding voice made her come towards him. She entered a house and walked upstairs, only to find the beautiful voice's owner waiting for her. She felt the dark side of herself taking over her and she had that urge to kill, so without thinking twice she kille-

(Y/n) opened her eyes and gasped. It was alright. It was just another nightmare, she could bare it.

Millicent, on the other hand, was looking at her with the horrified expression like the other day.

"What are you staring at, Bulstrode?" She spit the words with venom.

'Damn! These nightmares are taking its toll on me!'

Her roommate mumbled a 'sorry' and hurriedly left the room.

(Y/n) opened the Great Hall's door and sat alone at the end of the Slytherin table. She felt guilty for talking to Millicent like that but the way she looked at (Y/n) made her blood boil with anger.

'I'm not a monster.'

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Harry said and sat next to her. (Y/n)'s house mates weren't pleased because they glared at Harry.

"Oh, hi, Harry!" She smiled.

"Well, well, look who's here..."

'Great, just great.'

"Potter, you didn't tell us you like french girls." Malfoy said, taking an apple and biting it.

"Malfoy, you didn't tell us you were stupid." Harry snapped.

"Forget it, Harry. He's not worth it." She said taking her stuff and walking away, leaving them.

Harry followed her but Malfoy called him, making him turn around and face him. The green eyed boy watched (Y/n) leave, he could tell she had enough of Malfoy, and as a good friend he needed to do something.

"Stop bothering her, Malfoy. Can't you see she had enough?" He growled.

"Or what?" Draco said, "it's not like you could do something about it." He sneered, taking another bite of his apple. "Tell me, why are you and your stupid friends get along with her, anyways? She's a snake after all."

"I trust her, that's what makes me his friend, and I would never doubt her." Harry said.

"Oh really? You trust her? Heh... I couldn't blame you, though. You're not able to who she really is." Malfoy said, making Crabbe and Goyle look at each other with confused faces.

After the little discussion with Potter, Draco left the Great Hall, followed by Crabbe and Goyle, who won't stop thinking about what Draco said before.