Chapter Thirteen: Molto

What the hell was happening? It looked like everybody made a decision on trying to make (Y/n) tell what was happening around.

First was Harry, of course. And then, there was Draco.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, also known as her cousin or the biggest git ever, who threatened her, saying that if she won't tell him what's going on, he'll tell her mother she was in Hogwarts, not in Beauxbatons, and that was the last thing she wanted right now.

She promised that one day, she'll tell someone what really happened.

But now, she had to focus on her OWL's. Going to the Room of Requirements, she entered and found everyone practising spells she alredy knew, so she took a random book and pretended to study, but actually, she was observing everyone.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Harry helping people. She missed Harry. A lot. There was a barrier between them. She hoped that barrier could break someday. Someday...

"...well, I'm sorry, I'm not Harry! I can't understand how do you manage to do that..."

"Merlin's beard, Ron! You just need to think of something that makes you happy!"

"I can't do this. (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Called Ron.

(Y/n) turned her gaze away from Harry. She saw Ron skipping towards her.

"(Y/n)! I need you to explain me how to do this properly-"

She smiled and sighed. "Think of someone that makes you happy..."

"But-"

"Focus." She thought of her and her mum, but suddenly she saw an image of Malfoy close to her, his lips burning her skin, leaving love marks... Nostalgia filled her mind, "now say Expecto Patronum."

Ron said the words but nothing came out of his wand, instead, a beautiful elegant doe came out of (Y/n)'s wand, filling the room with light.

Her eyes shined as her mind felt free. The doe trotted around the room miraculously, until the wall shattered and her eyes met the one's that made her truly happy once.

***

Draco sighed as he paced around the common room. This was familiar for (Y/n): late nights in the common room, Draco lecturing her... But this time it was different. He didn't even look at her, his expression was neutral, but she new he was disappointed deep inside.

"Draco..." She whimpered.

Her heart ached when he didn't turn around to face her. Draco lifted his brow and suddenly smirked. "Looks like Mama is gonna find out someone has been out of the country..."

"You can't do that!" She begged.

"I warned you. You didn't listen. These are the consequences." Arrogance dripping with every single word he said.

She stood up from the comfortable leather couch and walked to him, placing her hand on his shoulder to turn him around.

"Draco. Please. Don't." She pleaded looking straight into his gray eyes.

The blonde's smirk dramatically disappeared, and a furious expression appeared on his face, "I- I tried, I did everything! I tried everything to separate you from all of those people! They're not good for you, yet you keep insisting they're nice! You don't understand anything at all! See? They got you into trouble! I'm really disappointed, cousin. Dumbledore's Army, really?" He hissed.

"They made me happy!" She snapped.

"Didn't I?"

(Y/n) looked away. Nobody ever had made her as happy as him. Even though their relationship -it couldn't even be called relationship- wasn't 'healthy', deep inside, she desired him, not caring if they were comitting incest.

"No."

With that, she turned around and regretted the moment she went into Malfoy's Manor.

***

Dear Auntie Bella,

(Y/n) has been in Hogwarts all the time.

Yours sincerely, Draco Malfoy.

***

(Y/n) stared at the giant ticking clock in front of her. She couldn't even be bothered to look at her OWL's on the table, begging to be answered. She focused on the ticking sound, hoping that something would happen.

And it did.

The doors suddenly opened, the one and only Weasly Twins came inside on their brooms, with fireworks.

The room was filled with colourful sparks. A smile was brought back to (Y/n)'s face, she laughed at how Frog Faced Dolores was being chased by a firework.

The Twins waved at her and called her, "M'lady...", said Fred, offering her his hand. (Y/n) grinned and held his hand, sitting behind his broom. After being settled, they flew around the room. (Y/n) threw fireworks at Crabbe and Goyle.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Ron, Hermione, Harry and the others sneaking out of the place.

Then it hit her. It was all distraction. They made the Twins distract her so she couldn't go to the mission they were going.

Too bad.

"Fred." She called him. "Fred! FRED! Put me down!" She yelled.

"Nah, maybe later, aren't you having fun?" He teased.

"Put me down!" She commanded. "Now."

The room was like a cage full of pixies, everything was scattered around the place, it was a complete mess.

"Do you want your friends to die?" (Y/n) gritted her teeth, capturing the boy's attention. Without saying anything else, Fred landed on the floor, letting (Y/n) go.

"Don't make me regret this." Fred smiled.

"Never."