Chapter Eleven: Prestissimo

(Y/n) sighed sastisfied as her back hit the soft mattress of her new bed, wich was of course, on her new room. She couldn't be happier, a new room for herself, she could have all the privacy she wanted. With that, she smiled and took a piece of parchment, some ink and a quill and began writing:

February 17, 1995.

Dear Mama:

I am terribly sorry for not being able to reply to your letters. Our training here is becoming more and more difficult and I barely have time to open the presents you sent me or read any letter. Do not ever think I have forgotten about you, because you are, and always will be in my heart.

Lots of hugs and kisses, (Y/n).

She sealed the letter, but stopped dead in her tracks. She had no owl.

'Dammit, (Y/n)! Really?' She thought while she made her way into their common room, wich was a little bit crowded, since it was alredy noon.

"Here comes Ms. Beautiful!" Yelled Terence Higgs, catching everyone's attention.

"Hello, Mr. Handsome!" She flirted back and winked at him, making him blush. Merlin, messing around with people was fun.

'(Y/n), you're not here to flirt with Higgs, now focus!'

She made her way towards Draco, who was relaxing in front of the chimney with his eyes closed and Crabbe and Goyle sprawled on his side.

'Like dogs.'

She carefully placed her hands on Draco's eyes and whispered, "Who am I?"

"The girl I fucked at the library."

She sarcastically laughed and sat next to him. The both of them smirked as they saw Crabbe and Goyle with their eyes wide opened, as if they couldn't believe they had sex in the library.

"Did you really fuck her, Malfoy?" Asked Goyle.

"Yes. He fucked me so hard I couldn't walk afterwards." She told them.

The two boys were so stupid, they didn't even know if they were bluffing or telling the truth, so they just shut up, letting those statements wander around the depths of their brains, if they even had one.

Malfoy laughed and placed his hand on (Y/n) thigh, wich she didn't mind because no one was paying attention to them.

"What is it, shawty? Need a bigger bed for us to fit in?" He grinned and squeezed her thigh.

"A bigger bed could do... but I need another thing."

"Wich is...?"

"Your owl." She finished the sentence.

"Sure."

She kissed his cheek and left.

***

Black with golden eyes was the description. She entered the owlery. (Y/n) yelped when an owl flew past her, it was dark as Snape's hair in there.

"Lumos." She whispered.

The place was beautiful, leaving her amazed. Many pairs of different colored eyes were watching her, and she couldn't help to stare back at them. On the second floor, she found Draco's owl on the window, a single word came to her mind:

Majestic.

"Hello, little fella..." She cooed as she approached him. "I need you to send this to Bellatrix Lestrange, okay?" The owl chirped when (Y/n) caressed his dark feathers. She slipped her hand into her robe pocket and tied the letter to his claw.

(Y/n) sighed when she watched him fly away.

After that, she silently returned to their common room.

No one was in sight, it really must be late. Not caring, she sat in front of the chimney again, watching the emerald flames dance around the wood. (Y/n) started to think about the events that happened lately. A new school, visions from Divination, Dumbledore's gift, her disappearance...

A soft tug on her robe snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked around, no one was there. Ignoring it, she looked back at the flames. She felt another tug, but this time, it was harder. She furrowed her brows and searched through her robe pockets. She felt a hard and thick material, and pulled it out.

The book from the restricted section.

A smile crept on her face. It had no title, it was just a plain book with black leather covers. Anyways, she opened it. With small and cursive letter, on the centre of the first page it wrote:

One word, five letters, one drop.
Give this to me, and I shall give it to you.

'Blood...' What was came to her mind. What else could she expect from a Dark Magic book?

She hesitated. A single drop of blood? That was barely anything. But the consequences, what could they be? Without thinking about it too much, she took her wand and pressed the tip firmly against her index finger. It stung, but it wasn't a big deal. She held her finger and watched in slow motion as the old page absorbed the velvet substance.

'No turning back now, (Y/n).'

The blood completely disappeard. Slowly, her name started to appear. She still held the book on her hands, she couldn't tear her sight on it. (Y/n) was completely atonished by the words that started to appear.

(Y/n) //////, // of ////, 1980.

Don't get me wrong, (Y/n). Or should I say, me. That's right, I'm you. Now you're probably asking yourself why is your surname and date of birth blurred, I don't know. That's not a thing you should  be asking me, you should ask that to the Past. I am the Future, you. In other words, you from the Future.

Turn these things into a funny way, you'll probably think this is a joke, because I know you. Of course I do, I'm you! But the thing is, the Future shouldn't be known for a reason, it's like Fate, you can change it if you don't like it. And those things shouldn't be changed, but that's what we're going to do here, I'm going to change your Future, the very near Future, because since I am you, I know you wouldn't like what is going to happen.

Around all of this hides a simple message where you have to follow every step. Pretty simple. Don't do anything stupid. Only do what I tell you. Just read the first word of every paragraph and follow the instructions, for our sake.

(Y/n) felt somethihg touch the back of her neck.

Don't. Turn. Around.