Chapter Four: Adagio

"So you did come for me, shawty." Draco whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s waist. He was about to lean and kiss her but she turned her head.

(Y/n) tried to scape his grasp but he was holding her too tight.

"Let go, Malfoy." She warned.

"Or what, Lestrange?" He smirked.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and she could feel that the remaining students glance at them when they heard 'Lestrange'.

"Don't you dare call me that," she muttered, "Lestrange, you say? My last name is (L/n)." She faked.

  And with that she left him and tried to catch up with Crabbe, who now was about to leave the Great Hall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Draco grabbed her wrist.

"Getting away from you."

"You seriously prefer that brainless git than me?" He said as he dragged her to the Slytherin common room.

"Of course not, but he sure is easy to manipulate, even without using the Imperius Curse." She shrugged as she walked to the girls dorms'.

"Cut the crap, Lestrange. Why are you here?" He interrogated her, making her turn around.

"I got my Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, duh." She kind of lied.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and found her way into her room.

"Liar." She heard Draco mutter under his breath.

She totally needed to talk to Dumbledore.

***

(Y/n) was shaking. Someone was shaking her.

"(Y/n), we're gonna be late if you don't wake up this instant."

(Y/n) groaned and got out of her bed. She flinched as her bare feet touched the cold floor. She took her nightgown off and put on the Slytherin uniform and robe that were laying on the chair.

"By the way, my name's Millicent Bulstrode." She said as they both left the room for breakfast.

"It's nice to meet you, Millicent." She felt that the two of them were going to be great friends.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Come sit with us!" Draco yelled as she entered the Great Hall. She sat with him and introduced her to his friends. By just looking at them she realized they were stupid and full of themselves, but some of them were okay.

She had made a lot of Slytherin friends in a short amount of time and she was glad about it. She couldn't wait to make friends from another houses too.

As the students started to leave for classes, Draco wrapped his arm around  (Y/n)'s waist with a smug look, his face full of pride saying 'I've got the hot chick.'

(Y/n) on the other hand, was fuming inside. She wasn't an 'easy' girl, and her cousin was proving her wrong.

"Draco, please don't." She pleaded as she started to squirm under his tight grip.

She knew that the Malfoy's and Lestrange's had a bad reputation. That's why she always changed her last name into (L/n), with the permission of her mother, of course. She also had her own reputation, and now she didn't want to be known as 'Malfoy's Girl'.

Draco completely ignored her, making her more angrier. She kept calm because she will get her revenge later.

"Look at Malfoy's face, makes me want to Hex it over and over again." Harry muttered as they glanced at him. Draco was sitting next to (Y/n) in Defense Against The Dark Arts.

"Don't worry, Harry. You're not the only one. I hate the way he's treating (Y/n), she's just way too nice to reject him." Hermione sighed.

The classes went pretty fast, they were boring as hell but they went fast. (Y/n) had just been staring at her book, not paying attention because Draco had been whispering dirty little things to her, making her a blushing mess and angry at the same time.

As they gathered their gathered their things to leave, Draco had went to talk to Blaise, so (Y/n) took the opportunity to leave without him clinging by her side.

She was such in a hurry to leave that she accidentally bumped into someone in the hallway.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" She asked the person she had bumped into.

She looked at him, it was Potter, Harry Potter.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going." He smiled as he nervously fixed his glasses.

"I'm (Y/n)— " "(Y/n) (L/n), I know." He said.

"Yeah, and you must be Harry Potter." She smiled. She looked into his forehead, it had the same lightning/bolt shaped scar that she had, but hers was inverted. Thanks to her mother, it was unnoticeable.

"So why are you in a hurry?" He asked her.

"Ugh, my cou— , Draco is just so annoying."

"Yeah, you're right... He's mostly cruel with me and my friends." Harry sighed. "Speaking of my friends, I think you should meet them. We should go to Hogsmeade tomorrow."

"That's sounds fun. I guess I'll see you there tomorrow, then." She smiled.

Then she made a sign with her hands saying she had to go because Draco was in sight. He just nodded and smiled.

Harry sat with his friends at the Gryffindor table. He had told Hermione and Ron about (Y/n) and that they'll meet tomorrow at Hogsmeade. They all felt really excited.

He also had been questioning himself at how such a nice girl could be placed at Slytherin.

"You think they're something? Malfoy and (Y/n)?" Ron asked.

"I don't think so. (Y/n) just arrived yesterday, they couldn't have known each other before, plus, she told me he was annoying."

Harry casually glanced at the Slytherin table, seeing  (Y/n) enjoying her food and slightly blushing when Malfoy whispered things to her.

***

"What the hell were you thinking, (Y/n)? Talking to Pothead in the hallways?" Draco hissed as soon as they were alone at the common room.

(Y/n) then had enough. She shot up from her seat and pulled her wand out, pointing it out at him.

"Locomotor Mortis! Rictusempra!" (Y/n) said.

Draco's legs couldn't move and he started to feel as like someone was tickling him, making him laugh uncontrollably.

(Y/n) had a smirk plastered on her face, enjoying her revenge as she watched Draco plead her to stop the tickling until he was actually tearing up.

"Ple— hahaha— make it sto— hahah!" He laughed.

(Y/n) then felt he alredy tasted his own medicine, so she stopped the spells.

"You will NOT control me. It's NOT your problem if I talk to Pothead. And, you will NOT go walking around clinging into me!" She ranted as she stomped to the girls dorm's.

Draco needed to do something quickly before Scarhead could steal his (Y/n) away from him.

'Wich is never going to happen.'